What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Sir with due respects ,
muslim ummah is one , you are kafir for them so you have no right to speak in matters of muslim ummah, ummah does not believe in borders for muslims , as you can learn all Indian 25 crore muslims are crying for 20 lakh palestinian muslims. So jinnah said he wants separate land for muslims , he got but indian muslims did not go to pakistan because of people like you and others communists and congressis, now pakistanis fought for afghan jihad against your beloved communist russia , they got dollars for afghan refugees who are muslims , those afghans who are born in pakistan and their parents have every right to live in pakistan according to human rights for refugees.
I wish I could precede my remarks by offering due respect as you have done, but you make it difficult. This is why.

First, the Muslim Ummah is a hypothetical notion, and not a practical one for the real world. There are very many other factors that govern relations between two nations, even if two of them have a majority of Muslim citizens, or consider themselves Islamic countries,

Second, there is nothing that prevents a Muslim from speaking on matters of constitutional organisation in another country, or a Hindu from speaking on matters of constitutional organisation in an Islamic country. All that is required is knowledge, not birth, nor religion practised.

Third, very many Hindus, except those perverts who are Islamophobic and running dogs of the RSS sympathise with civilian victims of the Arab-Israeli conflicts, and condemn crimes by both sides. Neither is it confined to Muslims, nor is it universal among Muslims, nor is it forbidden to others to take this moral stand.

Fourth, when Pakistan was created, people of the Punjab, people of Bengal, who were most directly affected, had a direct choice to make, and made those choices. The majority of Hindus in West Punjab, and many from East Bengal, migrated to the nearest part of India, that is, East Punjab and West Bengal. In identical fashion, every single Muslim then living in a part of India that was not to be part of Pakistan had a choice to make, and they, too, made it. Those who went did so of their own free will. Outside the Punjab and Bengal, the amount of force used against Muslims was relatively low; not absent, but low. It was severe, almost genocidal, in Jammu, and was also bad in Bihar; it was less so in the United Provinces, although there were nasty incidents.

Fifth, this was their choice, and people other than the scoundrels of the RSS and the Hindu Mahasabha had nothing to do with that choice. One fundamental reason was that Indian independence was fought for by all sections of Indian politics and Indian society - the Congress under Gandhi, and thereafter their president, Azad, and their leaders, Nehru and Patel; the soldiers of the British Indian Army who joined Netaji and the INA, the sailors of the Royal Indian Navy who mutinied, the terrorists of Bengal, Bombay (as it was then known) and Punjab, peasants in various parts of the country, as recorded in two or three brilliant histories - everyone except the traitors of the RSS and the Hindu Mahasabha, who were busy collaborating with the British, and writing apology letters to them for having opposed their rule as individuals.

Sixth, the Afghan refugee problem has nothing to do with the partition of India, as your confused and clouded thinking seems to suggest. The refugees came across the border as unwilling victims of violence between the Afghan government and communist factions that sought to take over the government violently, and were supported after an initial period by the Russians. All this had nothing to do with either India or Pakistan, and it was just that for many of them, they took refuge in Pakistan as that was the quietest haven of peace that was available to those who lived in the eastern provinces. You are clearly so ill-informed that you do not know that the people of the western provinces of Afghanistan took shelter in Iran when there was trouble, and they were treated by Iran in an identical manner.

Seventh, there is no law anywhere in the world, other than in the clouded and disturbed minds of some sadak-chhaap lumpen proletariat - some of whom have picked up a smattering of English - that being born in a country automatically offers the child citizenship of that country. That possibility is strictly governed by each company's constitution and that country's definition of its citizenship, and does not come automatically.

It would be a relief if you would not inflict your gibbering on the forum. It is painful to read, and embarrassing to see your self-identification as an Indian.

Just for the record, I am neither a Congress supporter, having disliked that party from 1967 for their deficiencies, nor a Communist or Communist supporter, having witnessed their violent ways directly in the past. So it is better that you refrain from categorising people about whom you have not the slightest idea, just as it is better for you to refrain from posting on topics that random passengers on the Delhi Metro know better than you.

MOST IMPORTANT, STOP SPOILING THE DISCUSSION ON SPORTS BY YOUR HALF-BAKED ATTEMPTS AT DISPLAYING POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE.

You are clearly ignorant of the basis for the partition of the Colony of India, and even more ignorant of the rights of Muslims who are not citizens of Pakistan, or qualified to be citizens of Pakistan, to live, work or in any way seek to be citizens of that country. There are many other Islamic countries; not in a single case is it an automatic right for any Muslim from any other country, Islamic or not, to go to those and to claim citizenship or any right whatsoever that is not within the laws of the proposed host country.

This forum is a very tolerant one. As a result, it attracts the kind of waste of oxygen that you represent. If you know so little about these basics, why do you come here and why do you put up these stupid posts? Better go to social media and abuse all non-Sanghis as you probably have been doing until you inflicted yourself on this forum.
Stop pontificating at others and mind your fvcking business. You are not our Lord.

POINTS TABLE​

Points Table
M
W
L
TIED
P
N/R
ind.webp
INDIA​
8​
8​
0​
0​
16​
2.456​
saf.webp
SOUTH AFRICA​
8​
6​
2​
0​
12​
1.376​
aus.webp
AUSTRALIA​
8​
6​
2​
0​
12​
0.861​
nzl.webp
NEW ZEALAND​
8​
4​
4​
0​
8​
0.398​
pak.webp
PAKISTAN​
8​
4​
4​
0​
8​
0.036​
afg.webp
AFGHANISTAN​
8​
4​
4​
0​
8​
-0.338​
eng.webp
ENGLAND​
8​
2​
6​
0​
4​
-0.885​
bng.webp
BANGLADESH​
8​
2​
6​
0​
4​
-1.142​
sri.webp
SRI LANKA​
8​
2​
6​
0​
4​
-1.160​
ntr.webp
NETHERLANDS​
8​
2​
6​
0​
4​
-1.635​

I wish I could precede my remarks by offering due respect as you have done, but you make it difficult. This is why.

First, the Muslim Ummah is a hypothetical notion, and not a practical one for the real world. There are very many other factors that govern relations between two nations, even if two of them have a majority of Muslim citizens, or consider themselves Islamic countries,

Second, there is nothing that prevents a Muslim from speaking on matters of constitutional organisation in another country, or a Hindu from speaking on matters of constitutional organisation in an Islamic country. All that is required is knowledge, not birth, nor religion practised.

Third, very many Hindus, except those perverts who are Islamophobic and running dogs of the RSS sympathise with civilian victims of the Arab-Israeli conflicts, and condemn crimes by both sides. Neither is it confined to Muslims, nor is it universal among Muslims, nor is it forbidden to others to take this moral stand.

Fourth, when Pakistan was created, people of the Punjab, people of Bengal, who were most directly affected, had a direct choice to make, and made those choices. The majority of Hindus in West Punjab, and many from East Bengal, migrated to the nearest part of India, that is, East Punjab and West Bengal. In identical fashion, every single Muslim then living in a part of India that was not to be part of Pakistan had a choice to make, and they, too, made it. Those who went did so of their own free will. Outside the Punjab and Bengal, the amount of force used against Muslims was relatively low; not absent, but low. It was severe, almost genocidal, in Jammu, and was also bad in Bihar; it was less so in the United Provinces, although there were nasty incidents.

Fifth, this was their choice, and people other than the scoundrels of the RSS and the Hindu Mahasabha had nothing to do with that choice. One fundamental reason was that Indian independence was fought for by all sections of Indian politics and Indian society - the Congress under Gandhi, and thereafter their president, Azad, and their leaders, Nehru and Patel; the soldiers of the British Indian Army who joined Netaji and the INA, the sailors of the Royal Indian Navy who mutinied, the terrorists of Bengal, Bombay (as it was then known) and Punjab, peasants in various parts of the country, as recorded in two or three brilliant histories - everyone except the traitors of the RSS and the Hindu Mahasabha, who were busy collaborating with the British, and writing apology letters to them for having opposed their rule as individuals.

Sixth, the Afghan refugee problem has nothing to do with the partition of India, as your confused and clouded thinking seems to suggest. The refugees came across the border as unwilling victims of violence between the Afghan government and communist factions that sought to take over the government violently, and were supported after an initial period by the Russians. All this had nothing to do with either India or Pakistan, and it was just that for many of them, they took refuge in Pakistan as that was the quietest haven of peace that was available to those who lived in the eastern provinces. You are clearly so ill-informed that you do not know that the people of the western provinces of Afghanistan took shelter in Iran when there was trouble, and they were treated by Iran in an identical manner.

Seventh, there is no law anywhere in the world, other than in the clouded and disturbed minds of some sadak-chhaap lumpen proletariat - some of whom have picked up a smattering of English - that being born in a country automatically offers the child citizenship of that country. That possibility is strictly governed by each company's constitution and that country's definition of its citizenship, and does not come automatically.

It would be a relief if you would not inflict your gibbering on the forum. It is painful to read, and embarrassing to see your self-identification as an Indian.

Just for the record, I am neither a Congress supporter, having disliked that party from 1967 for their deficiencies, nor a Communist or Communist supporter, having witnessed their violent ways directly in the past. So it is better that you refrain from categorising people about whom you have not the slightest idea, just as it is better for you to refrain from posting on topics that random passengers on the Delhi Metro know better than you.

MOST IMPORTANT, STOP SPOILING THE DISCUSSION ON SPORTS BY YOUR HALF-BAKED ATTEMPTS AT DISPLAYING POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE.
Whatever you are saying, say this to the Rohingyas and illegal Lungis you are hiding in your basement. The Afghans are majority pashtuns and they have every right to claim their land that was unfairly taken away by the British and given to Pakistan. They weren't given a choice by the British as you seem to claim. You were quick to bring Jammu while conveniently forgetting about Kashmiri pandits who were massacred and driven away from their own land.

* Stop polluting this sub-forum with your shit-mouth and find appropriate threads to propagate your rants.

Last edited:

I have read this post multiple times

Let's say the poster posted with least knowledge on things, but how are you not a elitist if I am to consider all that you not are (that you pointed so elaborately, given the current atmosphere here. Perhaps pre 2014, you might not have need to do this I feel.)?

Let's grant that, he is posting gibberish but he has a right to speak on a democratic forum no?

Just like you are no Congress or Communist supporter, I too am no RSS supporter. Am just a Telugu guy who by accident found this forum, and joined long back (not as long as back you). One thing I have noticed in my years of reading stuff and learning things, all that you mentioned surprisingly is exactly what Congress says about RSS or let's say the Communist/Leftist/Liberal ilk says about RSS. I am no authority on stuff, as I am just a casual reader and poster. However if one thing I have come to understand, is that every kind of ideology has its agenda. How do we know that, history hasn't been politicized and presented in the way people in power wanted it?

Today RSS and its ilk are in fashion, and they are presenting their view. So if people are speaking the tongue, that isn't what people spoke pre 2014 maybe its just times changing?

This isn't just about someone's post, which clearly is in bad taste and has nothing to do with this thread's purpose. Am just wondering whose tongue are you speaking, or people have been told to speak so far? Isn't it true that victors write the history?

Interestingly, I just came to know how Left got its iron grip on Indian Education. Education minister Syed Nurul Hassan, and he is the one who founded ICHR.

My point is that, whoever were able to get into power used it in a convoluted way. When such people aren't in power, or when the matter is about people who aren't in their camp, is when they talk of values.

There is no Center is there? Its all biases and positions, guised as values. Its extremely elitist of all people you, to call this poster's language sadak chaap English. The other side of coin to RSS or let's call them right wingers, who abuse Leftists as 'Angrez chale gaye .. aulaad chod gaye'.

Seems that things aren't as black and white, as Congress presents it or Raga says it. There is nuance, and see Mr Dange also seems to have done a mercy petition. I mean if we are going to froth without checking nuance about past, considering that the current times aren't producing enough number of people supporting our view maybe its hand waving? Like you said in another thread, when we talked about history writing in India?

This is not me trying to give a reposte to you, am sure you will bring along lot of your knowledge and point out things I don't know. I hope you will in the least, understand that in the attempt to stay in power Congress/Communists and their pampered Coterie the Leftists in positions of power, have polarized society properly. Why talk about pre independence even? If the lot who are supposed to be so secular and democratic, were so why would the society see such polarization if not for convulsion of power this ilk wielded. One reaps what they sow, and BJP/RSS is what this lot is reaping. Maybe time to enjoy?

Sometimes I reckon “the gang” are sitting in the same call centre
You are clearly ignorant of the basis for the partition of the Colony of India, and even more ignorant of the rights of Muslims who are not citizens of Pakistan, or qualified to be citizens of Pakistan, to live, work or in any way seek to be citizens of that country. There are many other Islamic countries; not in a single case is it an automatic right for any Muslim from any other country, Islamic or not, to go to those and to claim citizenship or any right whatsoever that is not within the laws of the proposed host country.

This forum is a very tolerant one. As a result, it attracts the kind of waste of oxygen that you represent. If you know so little about these basics, why do you come here and why do you put up these stupid posts? Better go to social media and abuse all non-Sanghis as you probably have been doing until you inflicted yourself on this forum.
there is always a time and place but what I struggle to grasp is we are having a jovial discussion about cricket and it ends up with this type of chat.
What I will say about the topic is - Afghanistan has done fantastic in this WC and it’s been great to watch

Whatever you are saying, say this to the Rohingyas and illegal Lungis you are hiding in your basement. The Afghans are majority pashtuns and they have every right to claim their land that was unfairly taken away by the British and given to Pakistan. They weren't given a choice by the British as you seem to claim. You were quick to bring Jammu while conveniently forgetting about Kashmiri pandits who were massacred and driven away from their own land.

* Stop polluting this sub-forum with your shit-mouth and find appropriate threads to propagate your rants.
Listen twat - what’s this post got to do with cricket?
Why can’t you leave this thread so we can talk about the game. Everything ends up with anti Pakistan you obsessed twat. For once take your crap elsewhere

I have read this post multiple times

Let's say the poster posted with least knowledge on things, but how are you not a elitist if I am to consider all that you not are (that you pointed so elaborately, given the current atmosphere here. Perhaps pre 2014, you might not have need to do this I feel.)?

Let's grant that, he is posting gibberish but he has a right to speak on a democratic forum no?

Just like you are no Congress or Communist supporter, I too am no RSS supporter. Am just a Telugu guy who by accident found this forum, and joined long back (not as long as back you). One thing I have noticed in my years of reading stuff and learning things, all that you mentioned surprisingly is exactly what Congress says about RSS or let's say the Communist/Leftist/Liberal ilk says about RSS. I am no authority on stuff, as I am just a casual reader and poster. However if one thing I have come to understand, is that every kind of ideology has its agenda. How do we know that, history hasn't been politicized and presented in the way people in power wanted it?

Today RSS and its ilk are in fashion, and they are presenting their view. So if people are speaking the tongue, that isn't what people spoke pre 2014 maybe its just times changing?

This isn't just about someone's post, which clearly is in bad taste and has nothing to do with this thread's purpose. Am just wondering whose tongue are you speaking, or people have been told to speak so far? Isn't it true that victors write the history?

Interestingly, I just came to know how Left got its iron grip on Indian Education. Education minister Syed Nurul Hassan, and he is the one who founded ICHR.

My point is that, whoever were able to get into power used it in a convoluted way. When such people aren't in power, or when the matter is about people who aren't in their camp, is when they talk of values.

There is no Center is there? Its all biases and positions, guised as values. Its extremely elitist of all people you, to call this poster's language sadak chaap English. The other side of coin to RSS or let's call them right wingers, who abuse Leftists as 'Angrez chale gaye .. aulaad chod gaye'.

Seems that things aren't as black and white, as Congress presents it or Raga says it. There is nuance, and see Mr Dange also seems to have done a mercy petition. I mean if we are going to froth without checking nuance about past, considering that the current times aren't producing enough number of people supporting our view maybe its hand waving? Like you said in another thread, when we talked about history writing in India?

This is not me trying to give a reposte to you, am sure you will bring along lot of your knowledge and point out things I don't know. I hope you will in the least, understand that in the attempt to stay in power Congress/Communists and their pampered Coterie the Leftists in positions of power, have polarized society properly. Why talk about pre independence even? If the lot who are supposed to be so secular and democratic, were so why would the society see such polarization if not for convulsion of power this ilk wielded. One reaps what they sow, and BJP/RSS is what this lot is reaping. Maybe time to enjoy?
Bro please you are a good poster and I watch your posts - let’s leave this thread in cricket mode and discuss the beauty or the beast about just the game - not this complex stuff please!

Last edited:

Sir

Enjoyed opportunity to read a long piece from you after a long time .thanks
i respect your opinion about level of my political knowledge so i will restrict my opinion to cricket only on this thread .

Last edited:
I doubt that will happen. It is so nice to let the hot air out of you scumbags.
Oh.. I am hurt by your words. Lol. You are just a fvcker who likes to believe you are some moral authority. Most libgandus are like that. For me, you are just a jester, trying to find some semblance of belonging on this forum.

leave this thread in cricket mode and discuss the beauty or the beast about just the game
Man (I refuse to be PC and say "player" just to serve some retarded feminist agenda) of the thread goes to ..

you ! @Musings

right on, man.. keep this bs the fugg away from our game

Sirji yahan bhi aa gaye gyan zandne. No disrespect but I was so impressed from your writing few years back but as time has passed I realized ….

This is first,
As it came in the World Cup.
2nd it was Fakhars 193 in South Africa.
Difference if any other player in the Pakistan team played with little sense like PAT Fakhar would have made history like today.
No one has watched it because of f***** BBC strike but I put Kapildev’s Inning ahead of this one. Mind you in those days in 60 overs around 180 was usually winning score and now 350 is not enough because of rules and pitches favoring batsman. Kapil was better bower than batsman amd still hit 175 not out.

Also India was nobody in those days specially in one days also on fast pitches under similar pressure vs Australia is contender to win World Cup and much better team.

@jamahir did you hacked this account?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom