What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

I may not be the only one who noticed it...Pakistani social media users felt the same... šŸ˜‚
He might have felt at the last moment it's not good to drag religion into cricket...even Afghan and BD cricketers don't do sajda on the field(at least I never saw them doing it)
baat to aisey kar re ho as if Shami koi bhot pious muslim type hai lol

he's a harami no1 otherwise :P

besides, he did thank the allmighty later during MOM presentation

lastly, yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki he didn't know the correct direction to prostrate in

bc har cheez ko big deal bna dete hai hmare log

there is no hindu-muslim-sikh-dalit bs in our cricket culture, last IPL I think some were were doing the Sehri or Iftar Eid meal with the Afghans.

then in England some scumbag slimy journalist spied on Rohit Sharma and some others and found they were eating stir fry beef or something... fukn' pathetic.

Kohli saala vegan hai, freak.

stick to cricket, guys.

I think we're overdue a whipping next couple games.. SA might bitch slap us.. ek baar harna zaroori hai semis and final ke pehle.. dunno, just being superstitious here.

I may not be the only one who noticed it...Pakistani social media users felt the same... šŸ˜‚
He might have felt at the last moment it's not good to drag religion into cricket...even Afghan and BD cricketers don't do sajda on the field(at least I never saw them doing it)

MS Dhoni avoiding Sajda

20231103_094410.jpg

Virat Kohli also stopped midway

20231103_094508.jpg

Even Rohit tried to do Sajda

20231103_094545.jpg

Here CR7 also tried to sajda but stopped midway

20231103_094650.jpg

Bonus exclusive pic of Nora Fatehi doing Sajda but stopped midway

20231103_094850.jpg

If I had a Speakers brand, I would gift a bluetooth speaker to entire Pakistani team.

TO play Dil Dil Pakistan on their flight back to Karachi!

Unreal obsession

Pajeet still whining about Pakistan after victory against SriLanka

No. We are just taking the Mickey out of Arthur.

We can make fun of him now, before Razzaq gives him the same treatment as Bob Woolmer.

Bye bye rat

Go create a new ID so that you can continue with your obsession

Chutya Banda tha

Parh gayi G par laat
mujhe bhi mart e rehte

I have have empathy for him

eventually it'll become a boring game for you too.. here, you are IDF, we are hamas.. chori chori chuppai chuppai ek aadh rocket hi nikal de, kaafi hai

usi m hum ko sukoon mil jaata h :)

mujhe bhi mart e rehte

I have have empathy for him

eventually it'll become a boring game for you too.. here, you are IDF, we are hamas.. chori chori chuppai chuppai ek aadh rocket hi nikal de, kaafi hai

usi m hum ko sukoon mil jaata h :)

Tujhai phir ban karwana parhai ga lagta hai

Back
Top Bottom