What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

South Africa is winning this World Cup. High possibility that the final is between India and South Africa and the proteans come out on top and win their first World Cup. The team is unbelievable

@aryadravida would say that Maharaj took 4 wickets against New Zealand because he was angry with Christian missionaries converting Hindus to Christianity for a bag of rice :)

And maharaj scored the winning runs against pakistan because he had some blood thirst against Muslims. These people are ridiculous the worst part is when they have to hide it.

they going to take a big NRR hit for sure
Welcome back bud! Good to see you! Try to stick around a bit longer this time! Me and @Maula Jatt are both glad to see you back!

Last edited:
South Africa is winning this World Cup. High possibility that the final is between India and South Africa and the proteans come out on top and win their first World Cup. The team is unbelievable
I wouldn't put it entirely past Pakistan to pull a surprise and make the semis. SA are on a rampage, though..

I wouldn't put it entirely past Pakistan to pull a surprise and make the semis. SA are on a rampage, though..

Nah man, pakistans campaign is done. Gives us great time and contemplation for the future. In my honest opinion even if we by some fluke of NRR make it to the semis we just don’t deserve it. SAF, on the other hand. Definitely do.

On a lighter note if maharaj destroys Indian batting, you can probably be at ease thinking. A Brahmin showed the dalits the past of the aryan invasion haha

Nah man, pakistans campaign is done. Gives us great time and contemplation for the future. In my honest opinion even if we by some fluke of NRR make it to the semis we just don’t deserve it. SAF, on the other hand. Definitely do.

On a lighter note if maharaj destroys Indian batting, you can probably be at ease thinking. A Brahmin showed the dalits the past of the aryan invasion haha
Kiwis and England are your next 2, it is looking rather bleek.

who knows, but.. dekho how it all pans out.

I'm worried about India's winning run, we should lose one before the semis just as a bit of a wake up and keep going call.

Kiwis and England are your next 2, it is looking rather bleek.

who knows, but.. dekho how it all pans out.

I'm worried about India's winning run, we should lose one before the semis just as a bit of a wake up and keep going call.

Oh you will lose one for sure as you know it too, I am not talking about it in a biased manner just look at the law of averages, it is bound to happen, as it did during 1996,2003 and 2015. Hell Babar and kohli were on tears but the law of average always catches up. Nevertheless looking forward to a great matchups down the road.

RESULT
32nd Match (D/N), Pune, November 01, 2023
South Africa Flag
South Africa
357/4
New Zealand Flag
New Zealand
(35.3/50 ov, T:358) 167

South Africa won by 190 runs

POINTS TABLE​

Points Table
M