What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Well, it's a gamble. If he keeps the spinners towards 48/49 overs and loose the game, he is gonna get criticised. If he uses them now and also looses, it's the same. So he took a chance trusting Shaheen and Rauf to defend whatever left after the damage done by the spinners. And with the ball reversing slightly, I think its the right call.

The only way Pakistan can win is getting Afghanistan all out. And Babar has only 4 players in the inner field.

Now bowling Usama on 46th after 20 overs from the spinners is completely unexplainable.

OK, I agree. Babar is really clueless as captain. 🤦‍♂️

Babar pagal hai kya? Ye spinner ko leke aaya e time pe?

Usama ne acha runs de diya

Babar should contemplate how did he make it so easy for Afghanistan.

10-50 over Afghanistan have been allowed to take 1s and 2s.

He should be taking the blame.

30 from 30! It's gonna be the first cliffhanger of this world cup.

I am betting few boundaries. It's not a cliff hanger. But easy causing to victory.
If afg was 6 wickets down than it was cliffhanger. But not with so many wickets in hand.

Babar has always been an idiotic captain.

PCB cucks really need to introspect.

I am betting few boundaries. It's not a cliff hanger. But easy causing to victory.
If afg was 6 wickets down than it was cliffhanger. But not with so many wickets in hand.
Yup now afghanistan is favorite to win - ab kudrat ka nizam hi kuch kar sakta hai

Afghanistan might just announce a National Holiday tomorrow to celebrate this win.

A well-deserved win. Pakistani team has only itself to blame.

Will be surprised if they end up even in the top 6 towards the end of the tournament.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom