What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

black-boy-reaction.gif

Lungis should be ashamed looking at Afghans perform. Its disgusting that even after 30 years they perform worse than associate nations.

Lungis should be ashamed looking at Afghans perform. Its disgusting that even after 30 years they perform worse than associate nations.
It's not disgusting, that's just how they are.

This afganistan team is way better than BD and Sri Lanka both. They surely deserves to be in semis …

Very good going.
But next match against RSA, they will have to win again. So close yet so far. Hope they repeat the magic again.

lol

Stark chutia aadmi hai.. he's an allrite lower order bat, he's not exactly a no 11

review khatam hai inke or what ? .. kya ni lia review ? .. damn :|

I want Afghanistan in the semi-Final , they deserve to play it, they have beaten top-class cricket teams.

The Pakistani team does not deserve it based on their performance in the tournament. New Zealand also does not deserve it but they will likely reach to semi-final.

I hope it should be:

India
S Africa
Aus
afghanistan

They dropped maxwell 2 times, and once camera gave him a chance, I thought he was out.
It might cost afganistan.

Is Rashid ko Indian citijenship dilwao, and test cricket team me shaamil karo jald se jald !

They dropped maxwell 2 times, and once camera gave him a chance, I thought he was out.
It might cost afganistan.
all contingent on ki doosri side se kitna sapport milta hai

Maxwell is a srs stick, be nice to see some of that legendary Aussie fight here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom