What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

I have full faith on Pakistani batsmen. They are very consistent. If rain didn't interfere during match against south Africa, Pakistani batsmen would have shown their consistency eventually.

sharjeel khan and fakhar zaman would have been an ideal opening pair for pak.

Pakistan shall be able to Win this Match comfortably. :pop:

Pak playing well. Need 131 runs out of 192 balls. Only 3 wickets down. You should now be preparing to face us in the Final.

A_Sad Miah, your team ain't going to make into Finals. :lol:

We're going to end up bottom of the group and maybe the worst team in the tournament

Wicket 131-5

Hahahaha we are shitter than a soiled babies nappy

Shoaib Malik c †Dickwella b Malinga 11 (20b 1x4 0x6) SR: 55.00

172525.png
SL 236 (49.2 ov)
refreshicon.png

172519.png
PAK 132/5 (25.0 ov)
CRR 5.28 RRR 4.20
Pakistan require another 105 runs with 5 wickets and 25.0 overs remaining

another one gone
we are not even playing cricket of 90s

Very disappointed performance of Pakistani batsman with exeption of Fakhar . No one else showed any intent of winning. They are playing like losers and it will be pain for bowlers to watch this performance of batsman after they restrict opponent on 236 at good batting pitch. This Pakistani side dont deserve to be in semi. Babar azam also failed to perform in big matches where all you need is to stay in there and score 4 runs per hour..if they cannot acheive this low target then what you expect from them to chase 300 plus at faster rate lol

i said yesterday that pak doesnt deserve to be in semis and today pak batsmen are proving their real worth.

HAFIZ IS OUR EXPERIENCED ....DEPENDABLE WALL

1 run in 5 balls , and back to pavillion

Hafiz / Shoaib = Sifarishi players

I don't remember a game where these two have made a "STAND" to get pakistan a meaningful win by showing experience and maturity

Last edited:
Me going bed:lol: if someone could go Airport throw an egg from me as well^_^

Hafeez surely can't play another game
Azhar also needs to stick to tests

Malik same brain farts

Back
Top Bottom