What's new

IAI Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Deal for AESA Airborne Self Protection Jammer Pods for an Air Force in Asia

Speaking to the possibility of relationship between Pakistan and Israel that would lead to purchase of Israeli equipment by Pakistan.
dont think so because then its will harm sells to india and india and israel realtion and it will get china hand very queiuckly

The best time to make it happen was during Ayub or Zia’s time.

Now, the only countries that will sell are Turkey and China - although until recently Turkish companies were a conduit to recieve Israeli derived tech for Pakistan.

RIP Shahzaz Uddin Patiale wale.. urf Zanbaz
i think azerbejan same condition only israel turkey and russia sell them weapons there is west embargo on sell to them

I think it's Singapore, they have a track record in hiding their military purchases from Israel.

Would be interesting to find out as how or from where did Pakistan Airforce acquire these extra large drop tanks for its Vipers.

0ed5f4ff-aba3-441b-bd7e-b8bc13dd94fe.png

dont think so because then its will harm sells to india and india and israel realtion and it will get china hand very queiuckly

i think azerbejan same condition only israel turkey and russia sell them weapons there is west embargo on sell to them
Which is why I said the time for it was last century - when India was close to the PLO and the cold war alliances could have facilitated it

Who else would be stupid enough to buy Israeli crap?

Pardon?

Crap?

Can you check with the PDF advisors? If not then just ask to them because you will just continue trolling if any other people will help you..

Pardon?

Crap?

Can you check with the PDF advisors? If not then just ask to them because you will just continue trolling if any other people will help you..
We saw their equipment performance around 27th Feb what a pathetic equipment.

Israel and Iran co-operated clandestinely against Iraq and Iran purchased spares from them, which were embargoed by the US.Strange things do happen.

Keeping Indian record in mind, they like to start boasting a lot whatever they are having and that too well in advance so probably this Asian country is not India.

Su30 did?
As F16 also did.... For if anyone says, su30 then it just reminds me similar claim as f16.

Country of both establishment do how make fool to own people... It is a great example.
Now people will will argue.. No no su 30 shoot down...... Because they trust on their establishment.... The same case with the Indians, they will say... No no f16 was shoot down..... But no other countries and the world believes on both the claims

Back
Top Bottom