What's new

IAF's MiG 27 fighters back in the sky

Indian pilots are known for their ******* bad skills. But no one can reach American/European skills

yaar tum logo ka dimagh sirf PAF per atka hai

were the hell is topic abut f-16 or paf here i just inform you fact and your indian made brain can't write a single line with out hate troll drail damn

I wasn't trolling at all, I just pointed out that the Su 30s in IAF actally have a good reliability reckord, even compared to US fighters in PAF service and pointed it out in the right context, that is something you didn't! A fact that is out of context won't help anybody right?

i hate this mentalty.:frown:

You mean like this?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/940321-post2.html

itz the best time su 30mki gets mlu .......

12yrs of service... :undecided: :undecided:
i think those where the earlier m and mk version... mki came later !!!

and the m and mk were updated to mki .... dats what i know .....

u tell ....

Su 30MK came in the late 90s, MKI which is only a different version of the MK came in 2002, but still IAF has Su 30s in service for nearly 12 years now. Btw the MKs were replaced by new MKIs, not only upgraded.

yaar tum logo ka dimagh sirf PAF per atka hai

were the hell is topic abut f-16 or paf here i just inform you fact and your indian made brain can't write a single line with out hate troll drail damn

i hate this mentalty.:frown:

this thread was all about mig-27's flying back into the sky,then pat come a reply,every time a sukhoi or mig crash,soviet planes r not reliable,mirage in the hands of IAF

what this thread had to do with sukhoi,mirage and iaf

i have not seen much bigger hypocrites then pakistanis in my entire life,if u throw mud on some other,expect the same:angry:

It take 20 Mig 27 crashes to compensate the price of a new F-16 Block 60 plane ($60 million approx) so it's ok.

this thread was all about mig-27's flying back into the sky,then pat come a reply,every time a sukhoi or mig crash,soviet planes r not reliable,mirage in the hands of IAF

what this thread had to do with sukhoi,mirage and iaf

i have not seen much bigger hypocrites then pakistanis in my entire life,if u throw mud on some other,expect the same:angry:

Uncalled for comment, mate. Reign in your horses!!
To the brig, ye march! Arrrrrr!

HAL has upgraded most of the Mig-27. Now they got advanced navigation, autopilot, self defence suite etc. They can serve better in IAF.
yes but the problem is not avionics but rather then engine R-29 which got problem. There are option to change engine with AL-31fp same use by su-30mki and also let me add that it is not grounded single seater not trainee version or double seater

It take 20 Mig 27 crashes to compensate the price of a new F-16 Block 60 plane ($60 million approx) so it's ok.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:welcome sir..keep posting such informative posts..:rofl:

The aircraft were inducted into the IAF in the 1980s and are likely to be gradually replaced by the 126 multirole combat aircraft.

:undecided::undecided:

126 MRCA to replace Mig-21 + Mig 27

this will decrease the numerical advantage IAF has !!! Its very unlikely. They will be replaced by something else or there may be 200 MRCA

Yeah man Buggati Verinon car cost 1$ million+ and here we are getting a plane!! crash one Mig 27 on ****** rich persons Buggati too :lol:

LOL man i think i should sell my property n buy a mig lOl or a Buggati... atleast its fast n looks cool.

Two F-15 Eagles from Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska, and two Indian air force MIG-27 Floggers fly together during Cope India '04

800px-F-15_MiG-27.jpg

No of them build 1075 including licensed

Back
Top Bottom