What's new

IAF's First Multilateral Air Exercise 'Tarang Shakti' Postponed

Yet some how you came for drinks at lahore gymkhana and got fckrd...tell us how your commanding general ran from his jeep leaving everything behind.
You came for fantastic tea more recently.

Pakistan a fraction of your size still is thorn in your side and you cannot take it no matter what. So gandoo jee stop talking and bend over for your afghani brothers

Nothing I said was false though.

Pakistan Army never won a war, it even went so far as to not claim it’s soldiers bodies during Kargil. What army does that?

If you can prove it actually won something then go ahead I’ll admit I’m wrong. But so far it hasn’t.

I don’t need to bend over for anyone when Pakistan Army does Bhangra competitions with Indian Army 😂.

Nothing I said was false though.

Pakistan Army never won a war, it even went so far as to not claim it’s soldiers bodies during Kargil. What army does that?

If you can prove it actually won something then go ahead I’ll admit I’m wrong. But so far it hasn’t.

I don’t need to bend over for anyone when Pakistan Army does Bhangra competitions with Indian Army 😂.

You are an Indian. Everything about you is false..
You lie lie lie and belive in your lies. Example you thing you are 1st world country but all of you run to go abroad for jobs. You hate Muslims but will clean toilets in Arab countries. You think you are a superpower but last engagement with Pakistan and China was a total humiliation for you.
And even here YOU HAVE CHOSEN A MUSLIM NAME WOTH PTI COLOURS PRETENDINV TO BE PAKISTANI. WE CAN SMELL A HINDU DALAT EVEN THROUGH THE INTERNET

You are an Indian. Everything about you is false..
You lie lie lie and belive in your lies. Example you thing you are 1st world country but all of you run to go abroad for jobs. You hate Muslims but will clean toilets in Arab countries. You think you are a superpower but last engagement with Pakistan and China was a total humiliation for you.
And even here YOU HAVE CHOSEN A MUSLIM NAME WOTH PTI COLOURS PRETENDINV TO BE PAKISTANI. WE CAN SMELL A HINDU DALAT EVEN THROUGH THE INTERNET

Bruh I speak fluent Pashto 🤣🤣🤣

This is why Pakistan will always remain a joke and meme of a country and why Pakistani Nationalism will never be taken seriously.

I’m giving a point of view and yet you are full on doing takfir. When there’s more Hindu dalitness in your blood than mine 😭.

yo fu(ktard... right now your military has shoved it's boots a foot down your butt...get your mard-e-chowmien out of jail first and then boast about losing every war
Yes we lost in 48 and that is why we still have AJK and Gilgit Baltistan, yes we lost 65 and your General Officer Commanding instead of having a drink at the Gymkhana ran away leaving his Flag Jeep (in a museum in Pakistan) behind and was found hiding in a ditch. Your pilots were were surrendering their aircraft without firing a bullet (in a museum in Pakistan). I agree you won in 71, thanks to Mukhti Bhani, but look at the odds, we had no chance with 1 against 11 advantage and no supply lines, 60,000 against a population of 150 million, still we shot down more Indians planes - check the declassified CIA report. I will not repeat what I said about Kargil. In Operation Parakram, IA lost 1800 soldiers without firing a bullet in anger. More recently, you lost two jets to Pakistan and you shot down your own helicopter that had gone to rescue your SU. Also your Corp Commander was found hiding in the toilet when our bombs were intentionally diverted away from your battalion HQ. Rumors are he asked for a clean pair of pants.

You guys are dirty. Only people who decorate their religious place with images of beastiality and deviant sex and what's your fascination with human and animal excrement? You drink it, eat it and bath in it. Dirty minds and ugly faces. Bunch of bullies only good at lynching innocent and weak people and bulldozing their houses. How can you guys live with yourselves?

If you don’t like what I am saying, best solution is to stick to your Bharat Rat $hit and don’t come here

Last edited:
Bruh I speak fluent Pashto 🤣🤣🤣

This is why Pakistan will always remain a joke and meme of a country and why Pakistani Nationalism will never be taken seriously.

I’m giving a point of view and yet you are full on doing takfir. When there’s more Hindu dalitness in your blood than mine 😭.
You must be one of those “bacha bazi” kids. My sympathies, life is tough. Was it the Lance Naik or the Subedar Major, no way an officer. Most probably the regimental Dhobi or the Chora. #ucking ugly hindian.

Last edited:
Yes we lost in 48 and that is why we still have AJK and Gilgit Baltistan, yes we lost 65 and your General Officer Commanding instead of having a drink at the Gymkhana ran away leaving his Flag Jeep (in a museum in Pakistan) behind and was found hiding in a ditch. Your pilots were were surrendering their aircraft without firing a bullet (in a museum in Pakistan). I agree you won in 71, thanks to Mukhti Bhani, but look at the odds, we had no chance with 1 against 11 advantage and no supply lines, 60,000 against a population of 150 million, still we shot down more Indians planes - check the declassified CIA report. I will not repeat what I said about Kargil. In Operation Parakram, IA lost 1800 soldiers without firing a bullet in anger. More recently, you lost two jets to Pakistan and you shot down your own helicopter that had gone to rescue your SU. Also your Corp Commander was found hiding in the toilet when our bombs were intentionally diverted away from your battalion HQ. Rumors are he asked for a clean pair of pants.

You guys are dirty. Only people who decorate their religious place with images of beastiality and deviant sex and what's your fascination with human and animal excrement? You drink it, eat it and bath in it. Dirty minds and ugly faces. Bunch of bullies only good at lynching innocent and weak people and bulldozing their houses. How can you guys live with yourselves?

If you don’t like what I am saying, best solution is to stick to your Bharat Rat $hit and don’t come here
Spoken like a true fu(ktard,,, thanks for proving my point dipshit.

Spoken like a true fu(ktard,,, thanks for proving my point dipshit.
What point? Get some balls, $melly Indian. You belong to a nation that required a European nation to reform your religious practices like Sati. That means the Muslim that ruled over you for 800 years and improved you genetics were more accepting of your beliefs than the colonial masters

What point?
That you are a piece of $hit retard whose poor upbringing is here for everyone to see. We get it... no point in posting same garbage to show how trash creates trash.

Back
Top Bottom