What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

If true then this is a massive surprise with Pranab going on record to say that War is not an option and Gilani saying today that there will be no IAF air strikes.

Real Schocker

If true then this is a massive surprise with Pranab going on record to say that War is not an option and Gilani saying today that there will be no IAF air strikes.

Real Schocker

well u cant trust politicians...can you??:hitwall:

Then who chased them ?

It appears the current government of zardari once again wants to cover it up.

:tsk:

Matters like these are difficult to hide. Let's wait, it can be true or can be false.

Pakistani government should realize that "kutte ki dum kabhi sidhi nahi hoti".. therefore must remain cautious and ready.

I will say this again, Pakistan Air Force has confirmed the encounter!

well u cant trust politicians...can you??:hitwall:

At least on these matters I would have liked too .

Lets just wait for sometime before jumping to conclusions , or we could have a whole lot of embarrassed forum members in the morning

I had pointed this out a day or two ago. That after making Pakistan do everything India will attack anyway.

Pakistan should immediately end all investigations. Indians have gone too far. Any support to India in this investigation should be considered treachery towards Pakistan.

India fighter jets violate Pakistan air space
Updated at: 0009 PST, Sunday, December 14, 2008
ISLAMABAD: Indian fighter planes Saturday violated Pakistan’s air space by entering two places in Kashmir and Lahore.

Planes of Pakistan Air Force quickly came into action and forced the India’s fighter jets to leave Pakistan air space.

India fighter jets violate Pakistan air space - GEO.tv

yea now its gone very far, Pakistan should give no support in the investigations

and declare India a terrorist state

well this was expected, so not much of a surprise and we were ready for rm. Goof job PAF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom