What's new

IAF to acquire 450 fighter aircraft in future, says Air Force Chief RKS Bhadauria

I wish you had a pilot in your family also. The answer to your question is yes all PAF current and all previous chiefs of PAF fly combat missions. Update your pathetic knowledge Mr educated family
no i mean at as ACM of PAF???

Yes as ACM, have you ever taken the pain to study the history of PAF or you have been stdying IBM al the time?
i am not studying IBM, that's how educated you're, you know what is IBM??? i means after the war of 71 no ACM of PAF ever fly a combat missions

no i mean at as ACM of PAF???
Mujahid_Anwar_Khan.jpg

The white insignia on the left pocket shows combat status of the Air Chief

i am not studying IBM, that's how educated you're, you know what is IBM??? i means after the war of 71 no ACM of PAF ever fly a combat missions
Do you think I care what you study ? You just claimed you are very well educated

i am talking about leaders/ and geniuses not fighter pilots, and his post is not want to be a fighter pilots anymore but to make IAF better/ making a policies for IAF,

And that shows your upbringing, FROM ILLITERATE FAMILY

Dont expose your family please, We are talking of IAF Chief, Please stick to the topic, No need to get personal Mr
No need to get personal, take a hike.... @IAU i can see you brought in the family first and resorted to personal attack...

@Aasimkhan do not respond in same language, simply report the post if someone gets personal or trolls or spams.....
and no need to report any post now....both of you take it as a heads up

Not much other than they they make computers and similar hardware, Last time I used an IBM machine was in 2006 when I was working in UN HQ. During my MS we did a case study that they were coming into services sector also. Other than that I never interacted with this IBM thingie
oh bhai i am not working in IBM but my elder brother is , i am studying in Maryland university

oh bhai i am not working in IBM but my elder brother is , i am studying in Maryland university
STOP!! with off topic discussion, am sure no one here would like to know about you or your family....
If you want members to discuss your family, be my guest and open another thread

Back
Top Bottom