What's new

IAF Su-30MKI to get the indigenous Virupaaksha AESA radar named after Bhagwan Mahadev

given how poorly su 30s performed in 2019 ( poor integration of Russian and Israeli systems) and not single PAF plane shot down despite bulk the of our airforce was in the air... getting a third rate indian assemble system to improved things is like the story of Lada

story of lada
made by Italy
Modified by USSR
and then assembled by Egyptians

just lol x 100

1697725628819.png

Last edited:
I'm all for God's in madir. But man we should start naming the weapons better.
It goes a long way in marketing as well.
Why not use catching hindi or English words easy to remeber?
I have never met a person who is looking to find names from dead language for thier child. So why use it for weapons. It's wiered.

I'm all for God's in madir. But man we should start naming the weapons better.
It goes a long way in marketing as well.
Why not use catching hindi or English words easy to remeber?
I have never met a person who is looking to find names from dead language for thier child. So why use it for weapons. It's wiered.
Dude we have many gods and thousands of name for god so overlap happens. Don’t take it too seriously weapon names. Unless you want to give Radar699 kind of names.

Dude we have many gods and thousands of name for god so overlap happens. Don’t take it too seriously weapon names. Unless you want to give Radar699 kind of names.

U misunderstood me. If there's a God name which is catchy go for it.
But virupaaksha ! Doesn't even roll of the tongue properly.
(Not offending any god here)
A language becomes dead because people found better alternative. Why suck it's balls now by naming wiered names.
Honestly if u ask someone on the street, he would find it difficult to speak let alone guess its meaning.
Heck pick some bollywood villain names, atleast it would be entertaining.

This just Shows your pathetic level of knowledge about military hardware and their workings

Lol…you really are an idiot

this was stated by Mr Iyer.. who is Mr Iyer ?

The same guy who embarrassed the entire Indian nation that was shown “irrefutable” by IAF of a F16 engine … it was a Mig21.

There was a reason why IAF ran a like pig to buy Rafael’s post Feb 2019 as its entire su30
Fleet was venerable.

PAF also knew that.

Lol…you really are an idiot

this was stated by Mr Iyer.. who is Mr Iyer ?

The same guy who embarrassed the entire Indian nation that was shown “irrefutable” by IAF of a F16 engine … it was a Mig21.

There was a reason why IAF ran a like pig to buy Rafael’s post Feb 2019 as its entire su30
Fleet was venerable.

PAF also knew that.
You are in idiot ..for Rafale was bought in 2016.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom