What's new

IAF Officer Demanded Bribe From French

This is something happened a year back and you people are discussing it today?

Rafale might be a result of corruption.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

MMRCA bidding or corruption bidding?

and thats why 10 year on.MMRCA going nowhere...

I don't think you've read the news. Its over already.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

If guilty this IAF officer should be hanged like that PLAN officer who was caught for selling secrets to enemies. A public execution is best fit for such a vermin.

Great news buddy....

This proves we still have some honest people in our country and we have law and order.

:sniper:

The Rafale deal is already made..........In India at least, "honesty" doesn't make much difference.....

This is news? It's as old as the hills! I've heard of recycling waste paper, but recycling old stuff sucks! Yawn!
asleep-045.gif

Really old news, the IAF officer had NOTHING to do with the MMRCA program, he was purely in charge of static displays at AI 11. But this is only an allegation right now. IAF is taking serious action against them and I would expect nothing less.

Rafale might be a result of corruption.

That's our cunning.
We select a platform as capable as Rafale, we make French contribute to our economy through offsets, and even that is not enough, we also make them contribute through bribery!

british and pakistani propagandu in full swing!! :lol:

The deal has been finalized, so keep crying..

I don't think you've read the news. Its over already.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

If guilty this IAF officer should be hanged like that PLAN officer who was caught for selling secrets to enemies. A public execution is best fit for such a vermin.

We're not China and this officer wasn't selling national secrets. He should be dismissed from duty and made an example of, if found corrupt. This issue of corruption goes very deep into the Indian system and needs to be cut out from the roots. The reason why corruption has become so acceptable is because it was almost a way of life some decades ago in India. Laws need to be stronger and courts need to be more efficient in taking action against corrupt authorities to inspire confidence in our people to despise corruption.

I support any action against corrupt but in this case it could be something else. Just have this feeling.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom