What's new

IAF most secret aircraft ever

so secret it is invisible but in the mind of indian, he sees it he flies it he lands it, all in his mind of course. vedic tech corporation - buy the best, buy it secretly, so secret you dont know what you buying.

Am not here to indulge in nationalism wars but seeing the thread title in the side list I thought there was a secret IAF program to develop a new kind of aircraft that was better than others and which couldn't proceed for some reason but after being in the thread and seeing the matter for myself... :hitwall:

I wonder if Putin ever wonders to himself , thinking about the Soviet-era support Indians got, and in return just watched as the super power collapsed, that "damn those bas***ds got us good".
No secrecy at all but it was only air craft in subcontinent of its kind and was matchless in many characters no doubt and it is also fact that after 1997 when pakistan got hand on AIM-120C IAF NEVER DARED TO ENTER PAKISTANI TERROTRY unnoticed ..proof given in 2019 feb.

No secrecy at all but it was only air craft in subcontinent of its kind and was matchless in many characters no doubt and it is also fact that after 1997 when pakistan got hand on AIM-120C IAF NEVER DARED TO ENTER PAKISTANI TERROTRY unnoticed ..proof given in 2019 feb.

It was a kept as a secret by the IAF unless it got retired and hence the title of the video, wonder what’s so funny?

Nothing secretive about this aircraft - it’s capabilities were laid bare the very year IAF inducted it.

Due to its performance capabilities however, it did enjoy a level of immunity because at least in Pakistan there was nothing that could get to it fast enough to be within engagement range.

The PAF had a plan to engage it with the Mirage - 530F combo but the flight profile that needed to be flown to get to engagement altitude (58k) and the time it took(15 minutes) was too little to late for a IAF foxbat coming in at Mach 2.3-2.6 at 65-70k ft and only spending 5-10 minutes over Pakistan.

And here I thought there is gonna be a truck less version of Tejas, you know the one that can fly itself to places instead of needing a truck to carry it around.
You didn't know it could fly?
And here you are posting in a defence forum. SO impressive.
so secret it is invisible but in the mind of indian, he sees it he flies it he lands it, all in his mind of course. vedic tech corporation - buy the best, buy it secretly, so secret you dont know what you buying.
❓
Translation please.

Am not here to indulge in nationalism wars but seeing the thread title in the side list I thought there was a secret IAF program to develop a new kind of aircraft that was better than others and which couldn't proceed for some reason but after being in the thread and seeing the matter for myself... :hitwall:
I posted about streaming new members, remember? Look at OP's date of joining.

It was a kept as a secret by the IAF unless it got retired and hence the title of the video, wonder what’s so funny?
EVERYBODY knew about it, but it was too fast for anyone to do anything about it. It being secret was not the most interesting thing about it, it being blazingly fast was. The PAF planned steps to intercept it, but obviously, the overflights were so brief that this was not feasible.

You didn't know it could fly?
And here you are posting in a defence forum. SO impressive.

❓
Translation please.

I posted about streaming new members, remember? Look at OP's date of joining.

EVERYBODY knew about it, but it was too fast for anyone to do anything about it. It being secret was not the most interesting thing about it, it being blazingly fast was. The PAF planned steps to intercept it, but obviously, the overflights were so brief that this was not feasible.

translation = flying samosa chatney. yum.

What's the heck why you bring air to ground and air to air missiles in mig25 thread are you trolling in your own thread?? If you have scalp and METEOR than we have RAAD/BABAR and PL-15E

Foxbat made recce run on Pakistan proper well above 60000ft+ in late 1990s over HVA Triangle

PAF could not touch it!
There are some folklores that F-16s attempted but...its all bullshit...not single scramble was made...
that is the truth

This secretive aircraft had become open secret when it landed in Japan in 1976.

On September 6, 1976, Lieutenant Viktor Belenko of the Soviet Air Defense Forces defected by flying his Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25P "Foxbat" aircraft from near Vladivostok in the Far East of the Soviet Union to Hakodate Airport in Hokkaido Prefecture of Japan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom