What's new

IAF Mirage 2000I Vs PAF F 16C Block 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMRAAM

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just came across this video. Why do Indians always come at the top in these comparisons?

Hadn't we shot down Abhinandan, they would be comparing Mig-21 with F-16C and proving it qual or better.

When the USAF personnel came to exchange notes with the PAF during the early 2000s, they were surprised that PAF were not worried about the MKI but had questions on how to deal with the M-2000. It's phenomenal ITR makes it a very difficult combatant to deal with, in addition to those giant wings that allow it to fly high, high and higher.

But seems PAF figured it out during the recent stand off. IAF M2000s were unable to lock on, were jammed and totally outranged with their puny little Micas.

Can some please tell me what happened in F16 vs M2000 on 26 Feb 2020 ?

Hint : No engagement

Indians are suffering from inferiority complex. You will never find them do just analysis or admit their weaknesses or failures. Such people have a "fear of truth" and will create their own "version of the truth" to minimise suffering within.

When the USAF personnel came to exchange notes with the PAF during the early 2000s, they were surprised that PAF were not worried about the MKI but had questions on how to deal with the M-2000. It's phenomenal ITR makes it a very difficult combatant to deal with, in addition to those giant wings that allow it to fly high, high and higher.

But seems PAF figured it out during the recent stand off. IAF M2000s were unable to lock on, were jammed and totally outranged with their puny little Micas.
The reason is simple Turkish and Greek air forces keep on locking each other with loses to both air forces though they know they can not shoot as they are NATO forces.

Mirage 2K suxks in low attitude turning. It's engine is awfully underpowered compare to FW-100 engine. Mica is quite good as WVR missile but fare badly if compare to AIM-120 in BVRAAM.

Russian BARS radar for MKI is overrated.

Mirage 2000 is a formidable plane. Greeks and Turks have engaged each other with Mirages and F16s.
they just keep on engaging each other, they donot fire so difficult to know which plane would come on top....

i think we should not make threads based upon indian news articles and indian videos on youtube.they are stupid people. they used to compare su 30 with F22 . tejas with f16 blk 52.

Please tell me why your spice 2000 didn't hit your intended targets. They released their payload in haste fearing an engagement destroying few pine trees in a remote area.

And of course not to ask what happened the day after.

IAF had the BVR edge at that time. There were even stories of F-16 and a Mirage 2000 locking each other over LoC during 2001 standoff.

Things have changed a lot since then. The other point here is that Indians are going to even compare and prove Tejas to be superior to F-22s.

No such thing ever happened. Both Mirage 2000s were ordered to exit area ASAP as there was no need to risk such valuable assets in an engagement where they were outnumbered 6:1.

There were NO F-16 involved on the 26th, when your Mirage 2000's dropped by. They were JF-17's. I'm not sure if your guys were brave enough or dumb enough to hang 'bout after the bombing.

However, this is what happened 27th with your Mirages...

Indians are suffering from inferiority complex. You will never find them do just analysis or admit their weaknesses or failures. Such people have a "fear of truth" and will create their own "version of the truth" to minimise suffering within.
Unless and until one sits down and admits his flaws and weaknesses he cannot improve. Burying your head in the sand shouting slogans will get your *** kicked when the situation arises

No such thing ever happened. Both Mirage 2000s were ordered to exit area ASAP as there was no need to risk such valuable assets in an engagement where they were outnumbered 6:1.
Loooool pakistan is outnumbered by what odds yet even the children and women will fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom