What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

Yup those retards who forgot how these same MCs were mocking our shuhada just 2 days back.

Btwn I dedicate this song as tribute to bhrti sena
View attachment 799699
Yes they were - but then I am taken back to Salahuddin Ayubi’s actions. What the crusaders did to the occupants of muslim cities and how Richard pushed brutality as a policy against muslims yet he acted the opposite…
I am not equating our leadership to Salahuddin but am equating those who are abusing our leadership for being cordial as also being people who would abuse the great leaders they otherwise worship here all the time?

I hope IAF learns something from this, aircrafts must be fairly modern and maintained optimally.
This will Bring down the IAF crash rate significantly, because it's not just young pilots that loose their life in 50 year old aircrafts.

I hope IAF learns something from this, aircrafts must be fairly modern and maintained optimally.
This will Bring down the IAF crash rate significantly, because it's not just young pilots that loose their life in 50 year old aircrafts.

The total flight was less than 60kms. It crashed not far away from army outpost.

What could possibly go wrong technically for such a short haul vvip flight? What are the legal proceedings for the newly vacated newly commissioned CDS post?

Only sad for his family and that tree
Why?
Guy was corrupt as fk. His family was already rolling in money.
Now since he and his wife both died, their family/kids are gonna enjoy more money without even having any worry about any accountability.

Yes they were - but then I am taken back to Salahuddin Ayubi’s actions. What the crusaders did to the occupants of muslim cities and how Richard pushed brutality as a policy against muslims yet he acted the opposite…
I am not equating our leadership to Salahuddin but am equating those who are abusing our leadership for being cordial as also being people who would abuse the great leaders they otherwise worship here all the time?

Salahuddin also didn't launch a song for those massacred Muslims.

He defeated Richard and won back Jerusalem

Just saying

Had we hit him on 27 feb , he would certainly got a vir chakra from RSS terrorist regime of fake degree holder modi

Agreed but sometimes like what happened in Nagsland, surely that wasn't exactly planned at the HQ or tying a Kashmiri man to the jeep ordered by highest command.... the Indian weekend warriors are known to do their misadventures. Anyways that is another topic.

When HQ gives free hands to ground troops then civilian deaths will occur. CDS was a ruthless military leader...

Salahuddin also didn't launch a song for those massacred Muslims.

He defeated Richard and won back Jerusalem

Just saying
Sure - but if you read my post you would see I am not equating today’s leadership to him either. That being said, something called culture and family background which you bring everytime you stoop to their level. So if you want to go ahead
I give the response to this the same I would to an annoying dog who would bark and harass me on my walk “Aray, mar gaya woh? Bara afsoos howa.. tsk tsk”

General Rawat kills hundreds of Kashmiri youth in fake encounters. Defends using human shields. Defend lynching of Kashmiris. Defends using hindu extremists in kashmir. Puts whole of Kashmiri population in curfew

Le Pakistani Military: bharat ja ja kashmir sai nikal jaaaaaa

Bipin Rawat: Continues with what he was doing. Also talks about taking back AJK and GB from Pakistan

Sometime later: Bipin Rawat dies in an accident

Pakistani military: Awwww. This is so sad. Please accept our condolences. This is very unfortunate. We are so sad. :( :( :(

Sure - but if you read my post you would see I am not equating today’s leadership to him either. That being said, something called culture and family background which you bring everytime you stoop to their level. So if you want to go ahead
I give the response to this the same I would to an annoying dog who would bark and harass me on my walk “Aray, mar gaya woh? Bara afsoos howa.. tsk tsk”

There is also another thing. You keep your mouth shut and don't try hard to look like a good boy everytime

Guess no family or culture taught this to our liberals both in uniform and without uniform

Back
Top Bottom