What's new

IAF Indian Air Force Better Than PLAAF?

quality wise indians are better trained than chinese.

However just flying the plane does not matter, reconnaissance,
i donot agree with the conclusion that 2000 planes are better than 1000 planes

if you have planes which have superior BVR capabilites no.s of bogies does not matter...

IAF Indian Air Force Better Than PLAAF?

yes,IAF Better Than PLAAF

so,We must increase the military expenses

This is very nearly a good enough excuse

thank you!my Indian friend:coffee:

Same applies to India also. We are doing our spending based on China in mind. But then we are sadly accused of arms race against Pakistan

india and china both have hidden power it is not ease to say that who is supereor

I do agree with you. Both of India and China are one of developing nations and definitely there are many things which are hidden from the eyes of the world.

In case of a war (may it not happen) many pandora boxes will open from both the sides which will be full of surprises.

Exactly, after all, we all know how secretive Chinese are about their military Projects
Ya i know...we only get to know about its successes...the failures are kept under the wraps....

It must the only country in the world where no failures occur.
All the projects are HUGE Successes

Exactly, after all, we all know how secretive Chinese are about their military Projects :coffee:

Yes you cannot have all the cards in deck open and let the world realize that you are hell of an army to thrash anyone out.

The Kali project is one of the most classified projects in India where people hardly know what is the progress about making it as a weapon though we all know it is very dangerous if India develops it as a weapon.

In my personal opinion though most of Pakistani friends will not agree with it this is something what India is trying to do with its missile tests and other failures. Just to get the better technology on the name of internal failures and the success of neighbors.

Yes you cannot have all the cards in deck open and let the world realize that you are hell of an army to thrash anyone out.

The Kali project is one of the most classified projects in India where people hardly know what is the progress about making it as a weapon though we all know it is very dangerous if India develops it as a weapon.
I think we are down to conspiracy theories & myths..

In my personal opinion though most of Pakistani friends will not agree with it this is something what India is trying to do with its missile tests and other failures. Just to get the better technology on the name of internal failures and the success of neighbors.

This is not going to help India in long term, they need to get more self sufficiency if they want to compete with China & one thing to be noted that Indian forces response to Induction of Indigenous products is not very good, they always prefer foreign weapons

This is not going to help India in long term, they need to get more self sufficiency if they want to compete with China & one thing to be noted that Indian forces response to Induction of Indigenous products is not very good, they always prefer foreign weapons

Project Kali has been a reality and can be seen from various sources. But there are issues with the size of the device and the time to recharge it.

See its Indian Air force and products are also Indian. And how the world is gonna know if they have ingeniousness devices also.

Americans only came to know about Pokhran when it was done in actual. 1 week before that it was also a myth for the people.

It doesn't play a crucial role in the current conflict. China has almost the same equipment that India has. China can easily beat India at the end of the conflict.

same equipment but of good quality , highliy sophisticated , advance western stuf

same equipment but of good quality , highliy sophisticated , advance western stuf

No not really. The only western stuff that India currently has is the old Mirage-2000s and some customization in the Su-30MKI. Everything else is already in PLAAF and in very large numbers. Plus, there are things that IAF dont even have.

It will be competitive in the future when MRCA gets completed. But until then the battle is already lost.

Mam why should india hurry in indigenous products when we are getting advance from west? Mam everything has time. india will induct indigenous products in future. Right now india enjoy well advance weapons from west. That makes india unique in asia and gives edge. Our indigenous products not per with west. We will induct indugenous products when our time is bad. Right now we enjoys western superior products that makes india truely unique force in asia mam.

Exactly, after all, we all know how secretive Chinese are about their military Projects :coffee:

mam its not secret that chinese are secretive but what is secret that india too a secretive. Nuclear submarine was example of it. Kali not a secret but anti-sattelite work is secret, there alot secret project going on including sattelite which can counter anti-sat missiles. Nothing has came out in open but by 2012 most of things will come out just like nuclear sub mam.

No not really. The only western stuff that India currently has is the old Mirage-2000s and some customization in the Su-30MKI. Everything else is already in PLAAF and in very large numbers. Plus, there are things that IAF dont even have.

It will be competitive in the future when MRCA gets completed. But until then the battle is already lost.

Sir i disagree. Mirages are old but sukhoi-30mki? Sir compare it with sukhoi-30mkk. Am sure sir u will change your statement. Sukhoi-30MKI well advanced then su-30MKK. in all feature. From range to avionics sir.

quality wise indians are better trained than chinese.

However just flying the plane does not matter, reconnaissance,
i donot agree with the conclusion that 2000 planes are better than 1000 planes

if you have planes which have superior BVR capabilites no.s of bogies does not matter...

Sir you are right. Having numbers wont let them win. Example 100 F-22 raptors can take out good number of enemy jet fighters. Sir plane and experience both are important. India has experience and superior planes with western avionics while china has egde in numbers but it can't match russia or america because they not only bigger airforce they also got superior jet fighters. Example to give america tough fight enemy country needs 6 times more jet fighters then american air force. America too much into good quality jet fighters. India following american foot step sir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom