What's new

IAF Indian Air Force Better Than PLAAF?

adeos amigo buddy; A little correction for you , this very likable

Indian was name BrahmOs, because there is another one name

Brahmos , also a banned member, pretty easy to get mix up.
grey boy, you have an eagles eye;) spot on:tup: :lol::lol:

AFAIK he is American of Chinese Origin hence his interest in India-China-Pakistan relations and i think only a stupid would say i was Ukrainian as a big Pakistani flag was visible in my avatar.

Patriot buddy; You know very soon, there will be only Pakistanis on

this forum. Since those crazy Indians accussing anybody being

Pakistanis, even their own country man.:hitwall:

:pakistan::china:

adeos amigo buddy; A little correction for you , this very likable

Indian was name BrahmOs, because there is another one name

Brahmos , also a banned member, pretty easy to get mix up.

Sir i can see that brahmoss was your headach the way you are acting. Sir my advice to you is that take rehablitation therapy to come out of brahmoss shocker and sir please grow up. i wont reply your troll anymore sir.

Sir i can see that brahmoss was your headach the way you are acting. Sir my advice to you is that take rehablitation therapy to come out of brahmoss shocker and sir please grow up. i wont reply your troll anymore sir.

SIR: No need to get personal SIR !! SIR, please don't give me all

those idoitic advice SIR. SIR, you are the one who really need help SIR

SIR: I think IAF suck SIR, What do you think SIR ? :smitten:

sir i think he doesnt need any kind rehabilitation therapy, as far as you are providing him with laughter and anti-tension therapy:lol::lol:, keep the good work up sir:tup: good day to you sir:cheers:

SIR: I think IAF suck SIR, What do you think SIR ?

Is that all you got??that IAF sucks??care to explain how it sucks than PLAAF??

SIR: I think IAF suck SIR, What do you think SIR ? :smitten:

Is that all you got??care to expalin how IAF sucks more than PLAAF?? :tongue:

IAF relies on imported aircrafts, meaning during real war, one shot down is one less weapons on hand.

on the other hand, PLAAF can built such birds in China and you have already seen our proven production capacities.

This is called FBC-1, a fighter bomber.

You are more than welcomed to google how we cloned it from some western countries.

Is that all you got??care to expalin how IAF sucks more than PLAAF?? :tongue:

buddy; Look a few post back, we just having a little fun fooling

around, actually i don't give a damn who sucks. So move on,

its a old thread.:smitten::pakistan::china:

IAF relies on imported aircrafts, meaning during real war, one shot down is one less weapons on hand.

on the other hand, PLAAF can built such birds in China and you have already seen our proven production capacities.

You are more than welcomed to google how we cloned it from some western countries.

These days wars can last only few months if not few weeks.
U have to fight the war with what u got before the war begins ...dont expect to build new fighter jets amidst a war .

Last edited:
These days wars can last only few months if not few weeks.
U have to fight the war with what u got efore the war begins ...dont expect to build news fighter jets amidst a war .

oh, you mean you can use your russian made fighters to attack your neighbors and then say "oh, we only agree to fight with you for weeks, you are not suppose to fight back!"

remember, whatever russians sell you, it is all about money, when it comes to money, india is not remotely comparable. when it is necessary, we can easily get more jets.

on the other hand, when its come to building up military capacities, we have J-11B/FBC-1 ready for domestic production (note, I didn't mention J-10) while you have nothing.

it is also clear to me, all your airbases are within the first wave ranges of our CJ-10 missiles.

:lol:

So now you are actually proud that your country shamelessly steals..(yes copyright violation is stealing) other countries stuff?

So now you are actually proud that your country shamelessly steals..(yes copyright violation is stealing) other countries stuff?

This aircraft is designed/made in China. If you claim it to contain anything that violate copyright laws, please show me evidence. FYI, it is called FBC-1 or JH-7A.

Could you please check it up on web before you make such nonsense posts?

Is the Indian Air Force better than Chinese Air Force????. I am not talking about who is better in numbers but talking about pilot's training quality, Skills, experience and Technology of the aircrafts both Air forces have. I know very lil about Chinese Airforce and have no idea how strong they are comparing to the IAF.

China is way ahead on training , Quality, Quantity, and for the last few years they have excelled tremendously in technology.
Check this out.:cheers:
Chinese Military Aviation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom