What's new

IAF gets feel of latest Pak fighter aircraft

I guess people of the Indian-Subcontinent are driven more by emotions rather than logic. The thread started with comparing whose pilots are better, then it went to 1965,71 & 99, before coming to flying migs & sukhois & what not. Give it a break..

So... big deal...!! :what:
They have been working on to study that adversary plane since quite long. They have had exercises with USAF, SingAF & have great relations with Israel to provide more substantial information on the jet. Moreover evaluating F-16IN has provided more than needed information to tackle any hostile F-16 with superiority.

IAF pilots got their hands on f-16/52

Even Ratan Tata has done that, let alone IAF pilots.

Sancho, you are one of my all time favourites. Your posts are great. regards.

:cheers:

I guess people of the Indian-Subcontinent are driven more by emotions rather than logic. The thread started with comparing whose pilots are better, then it went to 1965,71 & 99, before coming to flying migs & sukhois & what not. Give it a break..

So... big deal...!! :what:
They have been working on to study that adversary plane since quite long. They have had exercises with USAF, SingAF & have great relations with Israel to provide more substantial information on the jet. Moreover evaluating F-16IN has provided more than needed information to tackle any hostile F-16 with superiority.

IAF pilots got their hands on f-16/52

Even Ratan Tata has done that, let alone IAF pilots.

Sancho, you are one of my all time favourites. Your posts are great. regards.

:cheers:

Fully agree with you mate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom