What's new

IAEA on Iranian Nuclear program - the infographics

magomad

New Recruit

Reaction score
I am a citizen of the world who is, probably like you, anxious in regards to what would happen if/when Iran does get the bomb. I read and reread the IAEA reports over and over again and I have to say that I am quite convinced that Iran is forging the way to build a bomb.Time will tell if the IAEA and I are right…I certainly hope not. In the meantime, Iran keeps on claiming that nuclear weapons are a sin, that they will never develop nuclear weapons etc…On the other hand, they keep on threatening that they will take their program underground and that repercussions will be horrendous.(I found this site that has quite a few quotes:

Nuclear Peace or Nuclear War).

I put together this infographic of all the violations by Iran according to the IAEA with links to the respective paragraphs in the IAEA reports at my blog – IRANandIAEA.wordpress.com. I do hope that I did not miss out on anything – if I did , please be kind enough to correct me and I can change the infographic. I also tried my hand at creating a small movie of the infographic – link. Would love your feedback and, if you do decide to publish this infographic, please be kind enough to inform me about it J. Hope this can be of help.

http://iranandiaea.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/iran-and-iaea.pdf

While Iranians are fully compliant to The IAEA, they have been deceived many times about nuclear fuel and other matters related to their nuclear program. So they had no choice but to make what they need themselves.
And self reliance is much better than relying on others more so if they have been proven to be unreliable.
Making a nuclear device today is in the reach of many nations, some may choose to make it some not.
If The Islamic Republic of Iran wanted the N or H bomb, there would have been no signing to the MPT or membership in International Atomic Organisations.

If you are that worried you should than make a chart about Isarel's activities , Nuclear and else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom