What's new

IAC-1 shaping up nicely

its better for india take that AC from russia as it is and work it at home like china did they buy in 25million$ damn as free

Imran bhai ... sahi khayal hai aapka. Magar ab kafi der ho chuki hai.

And one important reason for buying the INS Vikramaditya from Russia was to acquire the step by step knowledge and parallely build a similar one at home. And i think we did it well. Ek teer se do sikar ;)

Some serious a$$ whopping in the making. Finally something not too late

IN seems to be on a roll, Arihant's reactor went critical and we hear IAC 1 being launched on august 12. Great going indeed.:toast_sign:

The N-LCA is ready and Indian Navy has signed an order for six Naval LCAs. The Indian Navy has a requirement for 50 to 70 Tejas N-LCAs.

The one in above picture is of a two seater trainer N-LCA.

N-LCA is not in priority list of ADA & facing several glitches & currently ADA'S main focus on AF version which IAF reluctant to induct. They wait until IN would also reluctant to induct it. So, far only one prototype of naval version are built which fly only once & currently ADA is working with EADS to sort out problems of N-LCA which also have not experience in Naval fighters.

Lol if your county had one you would have understood

well i wish we don't have sex with ships even i went on boards naval ships submarines in past didn't feel them sexy :)

Anything that is a feast to my eyes are sexy for me eg:girls, ships,bikes, cars,guns etc..

wash it once forever man itna sex bhara hai brain main shadi ker lo ab :P

Abbe Imran Bhai Fateh71. You were banned so long this time that I served two bans and came back and changed name yet you were pink :)

kya long ban aik maheena koi long nhi hota or fateh-71 kiyoon chor diya ab fayeh2013 banna hai kya lolzzz

Let's get back to topic, you sex-starved fools.

Back
Top Bottom