What's new

IA to Raise Another BrahMos Regiment - 17th Mountain Strike Crops to be Armed with BrahMos Block III

Why don't you stay home, relax and pick a few pockets once in a while. No hard work and all the fun. Right?

If it helps me keep ahead of you and keep your head under my foot. Sure, why make ten times the effort when all it takes is picking one pocket. This isnt utopia, its world politics... every dirty filthy deed imaginable to get ahead is all good.

How do you know that Chinese didn't spend that much money in R&D

Because I worked with them and know their mentality. Their work ethic is nothing like any of ours. Our Jugaad pales in comparison to what these people are capable of and do.

So, they cracked the Indian OEM's HQ like Data Pattern Pvt. Ltd., and copied the whole things.

wow, height of your intelligence.
The height of my inteliegnece is clearly better than the depth of your intellect. A more intelligent person would have understood my inference to them getting everything on the P-800 oniks from the Russians.
But then, I expect too much from the Indian representation on PDF.. I might have better luck in getting terrorist recruits to talk on peace.

If it helps me keep ahead of you and keep your head under my foot. Sure, why make ten times the effort when all it takes is picking one pocket. This isnt utopia, its world politics... every dirty filthy deed imaginable to get ahead is all good.

Because I worked with them and know their mentality. Their work ethic is nothing like any of ours. Our Jugaad pales in comparison to what these people are capable of and do.

The height of my inteliegnece is clearly better than the depth of your intellect. A more intelligent person would have understood my inference to them getting everything on the P-800 oniks from the Russians.
But then, I expect too much from the Indian representation on PDF.. I might have better luck in getting terrorist recruits to talk on peace.

An intelligent person also able to understand the difference in this
Proposed+New+RF+Seeker+for+BrahMos-1+from+Data+Patterns-4.JPG

Not just from looks.

Otherwise you call every Indian made ship as Russian too. LoLz.

An intelligent person also able to understand the difference in this
Proposed+New+RF+Seeker+for+BrahMos-1+from+Data+Patterns-4.JPG

Not just from looks.

Otherwise you call every Indian made ship as Russian too. LoLz.

A more astute person would know the Chinese carry similar substitutes. But then Indians are not known for backing down against a Pakistani argument regardless of how stupid they sound.

A more astute person would know the Chinese carry similar substitutes. But then Indians are not known for backing down against a Pakistani argument regardless of how stupid they sound.

A more intelligent person check the Block 3 capabilities first, before making tall claims.

A more intelligent person check the Block 3 capabilities first, before making tall claims.

Tall claims can be made because all the tech for it exists on the Chinese side before that block-3 ever got there.
All they had to do was pay the Russians off to get it.

Haha, your moral compass is all screwed up but more power to you :) May the likes of you multiply and call pakistan their home. I'm sure Pakistan will get ahead.

P.S- Im wondering have you gotten ahead in your life? Just curious.
I would suggest you not worry about my moral compass lest I start worrying about your status as a member here.

And you just gave me your dual IDs.. thanks stupid.

1. The Russian and Indian doctrines are different. Their main enemies aren't sitting next to their doors (as in India's case) but thousands of miles away.

2.BrahMos is based on the Russian Missile P-800 Oniks, with the Russian contribution mainly on propulsion and Indian contribution on navigation. Russia inducting BrahMos means, they would be outsourcing tech from India to their country. They would avoid that to the best I guess.

3. The very idea of BrahMos as far as India is concerned was to form a JV to put in our expertise along with expertise of an experienced player in the areas we lacked to build a tailor made, world class weapon at home, in which we succeeded. BrahMos is a game changer for India.

Will the person you quoted learn anything from your post?

Food for thought.

So when arguments are shredded, you resort to threats? Thats quite out of character of you considering the high horse that you usually are found riding.
Here is my high horse.

Who penetrated whom? :D
The Fudge did I just read. You guys are total geekS.... was that girlfriend your right hand or something?

On the topic. The weapon has a very important role(if the IA is smart) in being able to hit the rather extensive(and better than India's for the time being) infrastructure network the Chinese have in the north on day 1 and slow any logistical support and advance down.

The same goes for you. The pot calls the kettle black.. typical South Asian numb nuts.

Normals don't understand the beauty that we defense enthusiasts see. An F-35 is comparable to a Victoria Secret Supermodel imho.

Do tell more about their work ethics

Back
Top Bottom