What's new

I would like kinda make a complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shattered

Reaction score
Okay so like the problem i am having is this.

My threads most of time get closed they are not breaking the rules but why do they get closed When closing a thread a mod , sup mod or an admin should give a reason to let the starter know why its being closed.

also recently i made a thread called 10 year old rapes a 13 year old and that thread got deleted may i ask why was it deleted?

Also i request you not to lcose this thread so i may reply back thanks.

Regards.

Though it is an international forum, the main focus is Pakistan. May be your thread has nothing to do with Pakistan.

However I agree with you on the point that an reason should be provided.

Hope I made myself clear.

Okay so like the problem i am having is this.

My threads most of time get closed they are not breaking the rules but why do they get closed When closing a thread a mod , sup mod or an admin should give a reason to let the starter know why its being closed.

also recently i made a thread called 10 year old rapes a 13 year old and that thread got deleted may i ask why was it deleted?

Also i request you not to lcose this thread so i may reply back thanks.

Regards.

Threads are closed to keep forum clean from any offense or vulgar.when threads are blocked,the mod provides the reason too.

talking about your thread:look on your title.it is kinda vulgar and these kind of news and discussions are not allowed ..in my knowledge.
any mod can provide you more information relating to this

Though it is an international forum, the main focus is Pakistan. May be your thread has nothing to do with Pakistan.

However I agree with you on the point that an reason should be provided.

Hope I made myself clear.

Thanks for cleqring that bit up mate but i thought a news wouldn't hurt anyone but mk=P.

Threads are closed to keep forum clean from any offense or vulgar.when threads are blocked,the mod provides the reason too.

talking about your thread:look on your title.it is kinda vulgar and these kind of news and discussions are not allowed ..in my knowledge.
any mod can provide you more information relating to this

But whats the point of closing a thread if like no one is spaming or falming there ;---;.

and my thread wasn't vulgar i mean it was news not a **** video showing 10 year old raping a girl.

I posted the same thing on an other forum which i mod and it got quite alot of posts there ;-;.

and thanks for the reply mate.

Would u mind telling us what was your intent to start such a thread?

what did u want to make out of it?

Would u mind telling us what was your intent to start such a thread?

what did u want to make out of it?

Let me ask you whats the point of this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/41460-qoutes-day.html or this http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/20323-picture-day.html

There is no point itsthe internet people come to fourms to have fun. you kinda get what i am trying to say.

and i made to disscus what kind of the world we live in i mean come on now 10 year old are raping people mabey 2marro 7 year old will be killing people.

so yea the point was to discusse the issue.

We choose which topics will be discussed and which not.

From our stand point...the under age rape threads have no meaningful discussions pertaining to the main topic of this forum.

We will allow other threads which we feel are appropriate. The threads we feel not, will be deleted/closed depending on what we make out of it.

Secondly, if you have a complain you PM a mod/admin and not create a thread. This forum is for suggestions and its discussions only.. or if there are technical problems with the website.

We will close threads when we feel that no discussion on that certain topic is necessary (like this one in this case that it is now answered).

From now on i request you to PM me if you have ANY questions. Please no longer create a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom