What's new

I WILL EXPOSE EVERYONE | Governor Punjab Chaudhry Sarwar Blasts bureaucracy

bureaucracy is afsar e shahi ...... They should be the NOKARS OF STATE INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!

This is bound to happen when you drag the Anglo luggage too far. These technically illiterate babus are nothing short of middle men creating a deep void between the professionals and the elected representatives of this country.

Any technological advancement has to be transitioned through this Anglo medium and then they charge a fortune for just being a medium. This is also a big reason for the Brain drain, some just put up with middlemen rest flip the bird and go abroad to be a master of their destiny.

Abandon the css system of bureaucratic induction and hire professionals/PhDs on contract basis to serve us provincial and federal secretaries.
i have taken the exam for css this year and after coming in contact with the future bureaucracy of this country in differenty institutes, i am disappointed!!! All they want is an AFSAR LIFESTYLE, no-one cares about the country!!!You are right but these people will later start asking for permanent jobs in collaboration with other unions. Reforms proposed by dr ishrat will surely set the tune but after getting the know the civil services academy from within, i think a change of training tactics plus moral education is needed.During those two years they should be taught of their duties and not of their perks.

Reforms proposed by dr ishrat will surely set the tune but after getting the know the civil services academy from within, i think a change of training tactics plus moral education is needed.During those two years they should be taught of their duties and not of their perks.
In my experience most of them are nothing more than Anti nationalistic parasites. They hate this nation and look down upon the very people they are supposed to serve. All they care is money and it satisfies their inflated ego's when people have to beg them to get things done.

Last edited:
In my experience most of them are nothing more than Anti nationalistic shills. All they care is money and it satisfies their inflated ego's when people have to beg them to get things done.
YES, the prado culture is destroying Pakistan.

i have taken the exam for css this year and after coming in contact with the future bureaucracy of this country in differenty institutes, i am disappointed!!! All they want is an AFSAR LIFESTYLE, no-one cares about the country!!!You are right but these people will later start asking for permanent jobs in collaboration with other unions. Reforms proposed by dr ishrat will surely set the tune but after getting the know the civil services academy from within, i think a change of training tactics plus moral education is needed.During those two years they should be taught of their duties and not of their perks.

In my experience most of them are nothing more than Anti nationalistic shills. They hate this nation and look down upon the very people they are supposed to serve. All they care is money and it satisfies their inflated ego's when people have to beg them to get things done.

Css is best categorized as graduation level exam. No where in any civilized country they let a govt servant jump from one department to another for the rest of his career. They hire majority employees at rookie level who become the back bone of any department and to promote empirical culture brightest of the bright professionals, actually ware of their job technicalities, are appointed as secretaries on contract basis. This prevents stagnancy and nepotism.

YES, the prado culture is destroying Pakistan.

Supposedly a field tour cannot done without a helix daala. Look at the the economic plight of the country and there navaabi shock. Where in the world a Civil servant is provided with a mini truck to conduct official business? Not even a decent vehicle is given except for defence and police services, just a ta/da to make up for the travel expenses. Besides the renovation expediture to maintain villas and offices costs billions to the national exchequer. Our prime minister should be ashamed of his self for asking for Chanda from avaam when he cannot control the exquisite tastes for buffet and shopping sprees of his 60,s bureaucracy.

In my experience most of them are nothing more than Anti nationalistic parasites. They hate this nation and look down upon the very people they are supposed to serve. All they care is money and it satisfies their inflated ego's when people have to beg them to get things done.

In other countries clerks work under the supervision of professionals/technocrats but in Pakistan they rally professionals.

his speech reminds me of my teacher who left the civil services during his training and he told us that he saw three bells placed on different sitting positions for the officer so he dont have to reach the bell, he became a professor instead to teach the youth what they should behave when they reach that office

why dont sarwar andah, from glasgow, tell the ignorant pakistan awaam, how to bankrupt companies in uk, year after year avoiding VAT, social security frauds, and making a nillion pounds every year.by selling beer/wine/alchol whole sales for years,
and when these swines come back temporerly,they become HAJI<S.

fraudia from glasgow, ,,,,,,,,,, same as 80% imran khan,s cabinet

zulfi bukhari, is known in UK
for running 5*****.brothels,hooker,s

why dont sarwar andah, from glasgow, tell the ignorant pakistan awaam, how to bankrupt companies in uk, year after year avoiding VAT, social security frauds, and making a nillion pounds every year.by selling beer/wine/alchol whole sales for years,
and when these swines come back temporerly,they become HAJI<S.

Was sarwar selling alcohol in the UK?
And doing social security fraud and all that other stuff?

Back
Top Bottom