I will bring looted money back, says Zardari

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
56cf711d9e820.jpg

Tariq Saeed

Peshawar

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Co-chairman and former President Asif Ali Zardari who himself is accused of whisking away wealth abroad, announced on Tuesday he would bring the looted money back to the country. Obviously he exchanged himself from among the looters.
Zardari said, Pakistan’s resources are being controlled by one family and I promise to bring back the “looted” amount to the country. Zardari seemed to be referring to Sharif family. He was addressing the Pakistan Peoples Party workers during a big rally in Malakand.
The former president spared no opportunity to hit back at his political rivals Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf and Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz and chanted slogans of “Go Nawaz Go” and “Go Imran Go”
He said the plunderers have looted billion of rupees from the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and shifted abroad but he would bring the money back at all costs. “I will extract the money from the tummy of these looters and give it to the poor masses”. He said, the country’s ruling class was deeply involved in all businesses in the country from poultry to energy sector adding the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was a remnant of former military ruler late Gen Zia-ul-Haq and is continuing with his policies till today.
He alleged that the prime minister’s “philosophy” was the reason for the murder of Mashaal Khan, who was lynched by an enraged mob on blasphemy allegations.
Referring to the Supreme Court’s decision on Panama Leaks case, demanded resignation of the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
“I condemn this nine-month joke with the nation. I condemn this justice and judgment,” he said. Prime minister should morally tender his resignation though I know he will not resign to the last extent but our struggle will continue till then.” He said adding today democracy and justice were adversely affected.
President Zardari praised the two judges who ruled against PM Nawaz.
“I salute the two senior judges who gave the disqualification verdict against Prime Minister and decision of senior judges prevails over junior judges. His question: were
“Can a 19-grade officer under the Prime Minister do what the Supreme Court couldn’t? Will they investigate him, will they disqualify him, will they take the statement from the Prime Minister from the PM house or police stationThe PPP co-chairman said the Swat’s people have made a lot of sacrifices for the area’s peace. “It was Bibi Shaheed’s dream to restore peace in Swat,” he said.
Zardari also claimed that the credit for the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor goes to PPP and his government had introduced the project for Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). He predicted that PPP will form governments in all five provinces including KP after the forthcoming elections and serve the people of the country.

http://pakobserver.net/will-bring-looted-money-back-says-zardari/

@war&peace @SherDil @Mentee @PakSword @Farah Sohail

The bit i dont get is they have so much stolen billions but they never spend it or even invest it properly. i mean come on you got billions why the fcuk would you want to be president why not retire live like a king. why not spend it on your health and get into peak shape. why not eat the best but instead you eat standard food.

There is no limitation to the lies this bastard Zardari says. He along with his gadari party have looted Billions of Dollars & left Pakistan with only massive loans which they ate all together. Not only that, he along with his wife looted Pakistan as well & made Trillions of dollars since. So if anybody thinks this bastard can do anything good then please do us all a favor & shoot yourself. Whatever this bastard says is a complete lie & lies only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom