What's new

I was thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shattered

Reaction score
I was thinkin why not make a forum for gfx and art?

and music

You think a thread wouldn't be enough?

54b6b130bd3dd1fbe8393e85f8bf10d9.jpg

Sure, we need forum sections about drugs, LSD, booze, night clubs, safe-sex, same sex partner and single parents and their rights. After all these are the things which strengthen defense of Pakistan and are relevant to domain defence.pk

Last edited:
Sure, we need forum sections about drugs, LSD, booze, night clubs, safe-sex, same sex partner and single parents and their rights. After all these are the things which strengthen defense of Pakistan and are relevant to domain defense.pk

There is a section called Members Club so anything within the rules of the forum can be discussed there :)

Sure, we need forum sections about drugs, LSD, booze, night clubs, safe-sex, same sex partner and single parents and their rights. After all these are the things which strengthen defense of Pakistan and are relevant to domain defence.pk

Nice joke! I'm laughing out loudly.

You think a thread wouldn't be enough?

No i don't think a thread would be enough because gfx and music are like huge paltforms so forum is needed.

To the others laugh all you want but tbh the most succsesfull forum sites always have an gfx and music froum

take from example devaintart ,panet renders , sc and even more.

Dude we can perhaps have section ... a thread as webby said but perhaps who are in the wrong site this a defence fourm.

Mk your choice dude ;D

but whats wrong with having a gfx or music forum here i mean sc is a video game site they have em but its your choice =P.

Shattered here are many Music Forums, Join them ...
This is DEFENSE forum
& BTW members club is enough....

Last edited:
Mk your choice dude ;D

but whats wrong with having a gfx or music forum here i mean sc is a video game site they have em but its your choice =P.

I think people love PDF. So they want to bring here everything they love also, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom