What's new

I saw Sachin shiver against Shoaib: Afridi

same pakistanis players wanted a chance to Play in IPL, but India not allowing them and we all know there is no cricket in Pakistan so pakistani players writing books and to sell them hard they are pitching such foolish comments against indian players who are considered to be great as sales tatic, but ultimately for sale they are fooling their own people.

2 things concern me about the IPL ( and btw i dont frankly care about the issue whether Pakistanis are playing in it or not).
The first thing is Is the Indian national team benefiting from the IPL? I am a cricketing supporter and am asking this on that basis.
My concerns are when the Indians went to the Windies before touring England half of the team was rested because they had too much IPL? Guys country comes first - I would and all of you guys would play for your country for nothing because you would get the biggest buzz putting your countries badge on your chest! When they toured England they had at one stage Serwag, Yuvraaj, Harbajahan, Zaheer, Pathan, Ghambir and Tendulkar out. That is simply almost the whole team.
Secondly by paying stupid money in this form of cricket is India making some of these guys too big for their own boots? In todays economy and climate is any cricketer worth 2 million dollars for 10 weeks work? Are they really worth that much. I dont want my Indian friends to be offended - im only asking as a supporter of cricket. I think its overkill and overspent?

2 things concern me about the IPL ( and btw i dont frankly care about the issue whether Pakistanis are playing in it or not).
The first thing is Is the Indian national team benefiting from the IPL? I am a cricketing supporter and am asking this on that basis.
My concerns are when the Indians went to the Windies before touring England half of the team was rested because they had too much IPL? Guys country comes first - I would and all of you guys would play for your country for nothing because you would get the biggest buzz putting your countries badge on your chest! When they toured England they had at one stage Serwag, Yuvraaj, Harbajahan, Zaheer, Pathan, Ghambir and Tendulkar out. That is simply almost the whole team.
Secondly by paying stupid money in this form of cricket is India making some of these guys too big for their own boots? In todays economy and climate is any cricketer worth 2 million dollars for 10 weeks work? Are they really worth that much. I dont want my Indian friends to be offended - im only asking as a supporter of cricket. I think its overkill and overspent?
I just want to know from you, why you people always try to find negative aspects of every indian creation. . Do you have an idea that indians got world cup due to experience they got from IPL, and I an sure IPL in long run will work as fertilizer for development of Indian cricket and indian players.

So Indian are now out of the cage playing cheap shots on Pakistani players just coz they said sumthing about their Sachin.

About the IPL that india's event what that has to do with sachin , is he one of the investor or what he is just like some other player in the cricket.Pakistani player want to earn there living by playing what the point in it.

I know you all are pissing of coz ur so called Sachin trembled the first time he faced the fastest bowler Pakistan once had.

Stop calling cheap shots .

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

just STFU........cant perform on the field....aur media mein baddi baddi batein.......where do these guys come from......!!!!!!!

haha........I heard the cricket world champion was brought down to its knees by England.Total clean sweep in all series.

Excellent performance by World Champs.

Free meal or not, Indians ignore Pakistani players that are extremely talented. Now whether this is pressure from BJP or just overall hate towards Pakistan, I don't know.

So Indian are now out of the cage playing cheap shots on Pakistani players just coz they said sumthing about their Sachin.

About the IPL that india's event what that has to do with sachin , is he one of the investor or what he is just like some other player in the cricket.Pakistani player want to earn there living by playing what the point in it.

I know you all are pissing of coz ur so called Sachin trembled the first time he faced the fastest bowler Pakistan once had.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

haha........I heard the cricket world champion was brought down to its knees by England.Total clean sweep in all series.

Thanks...The World Cup rests comfortably in our nation as well which we took by...erm beating you guys as well.Better luck next time?

and pakistanis were not capable of beating team india, who got clen sweep from england, means pakistan is at lower side than india, atleats we lost against worlds team No.2

Free meal or not, Indians ignore Pakistani players that are extremely talented. Now whether this is pressure from BJP or just overall hate towards Pakistan, I don't know.

IPL is pure business and since Pakistani cricketers did not honour their agreement in earlier IPL , they are no longer a good investment.

Overall hate towards Pakistan ?

Dude , they all played in the first 2 editions of IPL .... seriously you guys are too much ignorant and don't think at all before speaking ....

well ,every ousted man in pakistan writes a book & in that book they never forget to bash indians ,whether it is shoib akhtar or pervez musharaf.
smiley-laughing024.gif

Thanks...The World Cup rests comfortably in our nation as well which we took by...erm beating you guys as well.Better luck next time?

Yeah u won the match , u become world Champs . Its excellent .But dont the indian here are acting little weird.
Calling cheap shots on our players.

U are world champs so what that does not gives u the right to humilate our players.If sachin was not afraid y didnt we heard any statement from him.

bcoz that way their books will be popular there......u cannot achieve commercial success if u dont support public sentiments....:lol:

Had nothing to do with the government.IPL teams took that decision themselves,probably thinking their image might be hit in the aftermath of terror attacks.The pathetic thing was P Chidambaram coming on national television to set the record straight and personally wanting to see Pakistani players play in the IPL.Why was so much effort put into the clarification,I will never understand.

Yeah u won the match , u become world Champs . Its excellent .But dont the indian here are acting little weird.

U are world champs so what that does not gives u the right to humilate our players.If sachin was not afraid y didnt we heard any statement from him.

bcoz sachin is not the kind of guy who will go on quarreling with others and that too through media........have u ever heard sachin of quarreling with others or proclaiming himself as the best batsman the world has ever had.....????

The thread title and news suggests the opposite .....

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

bcoz sachin is not the kind of guy who will go on quarreling with others and that too through media........have u ever heard sachin of quarreling with others or proclaiming himself as the best batsman the world has ever had.....????

Very true :

Below my dignity to react to Shoaib Akhtar's charge: Sachin -  

Can't really speak for everyone in here man,I don't think poorly of all Pakistanis if I hear some moron ranting on this forum.I suggest you do the same.

and pakistanis were not capable of beating team india, who got clen sweep from england, means pakistan is at lower side than india, atleats we lost against worlds team No.2

Yes i am just telling the WORLD CHAMPS just got beat up from there No.2 so there can a possibility that they can be beat up by NO. 3 or 4.
I think u forgot Australia the 4 time world champ lost to Pakistan after consecutive wins. Remember

and i rate Australian way up than indian team.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom