What's new

'I respectfully disagree, but Pakistan is not hell', says former actress and Congress member Ramya

is abusing miniters allowed will you keep quite if i say the same for pakistani ministers?

Why would you care about what a bunch of poorly-educated, foul-mouthed, inferiority complex-ridden, china-piggybacking people have to say about anyone?

:)

is abusing miniters allowed will you keep quite if i say the same for pakistani ministers ?

please take care @waz @WebMaster @Arsalan
Go a head Chacha g , do US this favor :D

@Areesh sir when it comes to india why we see a pattern of sanity only in the Indian Punjab and southern states .whats wrong with these gujaratis and mumbites------

Why would you care about what a bunch of poorly-educated, foul-mouthed, inferiority complex-ridden, china-piggybacking people have to say about anyone?

^^^ Oxy-moron :lol:

Go a head Chacha g , do US this favor :D

@Areesh sir when it comes to india why we see a pattern of sanity only in the Indian Punjab and southern states .whats wrong with these gujaratis and mumbites------
thats the main diffrence we dont abuse or gang up when some one is saying something thats against our wishes or pre concived notion or even facts but pakistanies do when they are against something they first make your fun when that fails they ask for proofs or links when you give them links they reject them as conpiracy theory or false propogandda and at last troll and abuse you to limit that you speak out and then they ban you weather you are right

no i dont but here we are guests so they think they have right to abuse your nation our gods our relgion and even family and when you respond they bann you how convinient and then they say they are just .... funny na ;)

thats the main diffrence we dont abuse or gang up when some one is saying something thats against our wishes or pre concived notion or even facts but pakistanies do when they are against something they first make your fun when that fails they ask for proofs or links when you give them links they reject them as conpiracy theory or false propogandda and at last troll and abuse you to limit that you speak out and then they ban you weather you are right

no i dont but here we are guests so they think they have right to abuse your nation our gods our relgion and even family and when you respond they bann you how convinient and then they say they are just .... funny na ;)
You should be thankful to us chacha g that we let you folks burst your emotional bubbles and get away with it, and here you guys do all big talk that how innocent and passive you are , try to visit any Indian any defence forum ---being a Pakistani is a crime there, even north Koreans won't be running their forums like this if gven a chance-----

Last edited:
You should be thankful to us chacha g that we let you folks burst your emotions and get away with it, and here you guys do all big talk that how innocent and passive you are , try to visit any Indian any defence forum ---being a Pakistani is a crime there, even north Koreans won't be running their forums like this if gven a chance-----
so what happennes on other forums shoul happen here to wow wonderfull logic and then.. kahir janne do cheers mate :coffee:

so what happennes on other forums shoul happen here to wow wonderfull logic and then.. kahir janne do cheers mate :coffee:
Yes it should be the norm here, so chacha you could feel the heat too :D

That's just the way they've been educated and raised, I wouldn't pay them much attention if I were you. This 'forum' is all about being entertained by a bunch of... well... never mind. :)

Yes it should be the norm here, so chacha you could feel the heat too :D
since when i became your chachha but anyway i know sincew you trying to make fun and provoke me you doing such stunts good luck kiddo :tup:

No one in Pakistan knows who is their Foreign Minister. How do you know?
lol, good point.
I think Ramya made a very graceful statement. If Manohar Parrikar can have a perspective, so can she or anyone.
you are right she can have her opinion no doubt about it. The sedition case looks ridiculous , a poor jingoistic move at the best. But it seems pakistanis have given more importance to her statement and deriding MP's statement. MP's statement comes from person in power who can influence/make policy where as ramya's statement is just another viewpoint with little or no influence whatsoever.

She is entitled to her opinion. WTH is wrong with people ? Why get butt-hurt over every little thing ? She hasn't said anything offensive about India.
the deshbhakts need everybody to confirm to their idea of deshbhakti....

lol, good point.

you are right she can have her opinion no doubt about it. The sedition case looks ridiculous , a poor jingoistic move at the best. But it seems pakistanis have given more importance to her statement and deriding MP's statement. MP's statement comes from person in power who can influence/make policy where as ramya's statement is just another viewpoint with little or no influence whatsoever.
parrikar is a minister in central govt, he should have more dignity than a actress who is new to politics... its not like he was herding cows before he became minister...

the deshbhakts need everybody to confirm to their idea of deshbhakti....

parrikar is a minister in central govt, he should have more dignity than a actress who is new to politics... its not like he was herding cows before he became minister...
Its like good cop bad cop, message needs to be sent out regularly. Some xyz's statement wont have the intended effect.
If Modi holds the carrot , MP will wield the stick. Its all in the game.

Its like good cop bad cop, message needs to be sent out regularly. Some xyz's statement wont have the intended effect.
If Modi holds the carrot , MP will wield the stick. Its all in the game.
same thing can be expressed in better language... a central govt minister need to have certain dignity... I think lalu and mayawati have been more dignified individuals that these so called IITans...

Back
Top Bottom