What's new

I oppose imran khan decision of giving citizenships to illegal aliens

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone:)
As we watched on news recently our newly elected PM announced to give citizenship's to all afghan and bengali refugees living inside pakistan for more than 30 years or to their children if they were born inside pakistan.He justified his silly decision by saying it,s a cruelty against a humanity if we do not treat them like pakistani citizens and all over the world residents who live for a long time get citizen ships so we imitate them.In simple words we are going to make illegal aliens the legal citizens of Pakistan.
Well Mr PM first of all let me clarify that not all countries give citizenship to refugees and permanent residents.Arab states are best examples in this regard.Decisions should always be based on national interests.Secondly do you think it,s a cruelty against humanity to give citizenship to those afghans who oppose the creation of Pakistan,do not thank us for what we did for them,are namak harams and spread all the terrorism and crime inside Pakistan. Even if we give citizenship to those afghans who are born inside Pakistan that wont change a reality they are still afghans who grew up under the influence of their parents who without doubt hate Pakistan with passion.From my personal experience i can tell you i met some afghan students in college and they all considered Afghanistan their real home despite being living in Pakistan since they were toddlers.
Now i am coming to bengalis. We all know what happened in 1971 and the creation and independence of Bangladesh is based on a war with a present day Pakistan. Bengali's are very strong nationalists and much like afghans they use Pakistan to earn their bread but deep in heart they are bengalis. Specially the youth do not like Pakistan and how in this earth they will like Pakistan when they fought with Pakistan to create their homeland and this history is all over in their school books.
I doubt those who claim afghan land till attock and those who fight the host country to get independence will become the law abiding patriotic citizens of pakistan.Mr PM do you think it,s in our national interests to give all jobs for unemployed pakistanis to illegal aliens ?Tell me why india despite supporting Bangladesh against pakistan on every platform did not give a single citizenship to any bengali living inside india and treat them like a economic burden?
Despite being a PTI voter i do not support this decision .Any one here who support this decision of IK?

He also wants to open the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Can't blame IK, he is just showing his deep seated ethnic bias that has reared its head from time to time. I am wondering what PTI voters in other parts of Pakistan think of this issue?

Or is it time to welcome more poor Muslim braders so we can gain another dose of drug/ethnic violence and more weaponisation of society?

My answer is not Boolean. It needs deliberation. My only objection or concern is that has he done a proper homework and considered all of its ramifications? He should not hurry into decision making especially about the matters which are not of immediate concern or of the highest priority.
I suggest these points
  • For Bengalis living in Karachi, grant them citizenship but before that do the following
    • Bring the Biharis stranded in Bd to Pakistan and grant them Pakistani citizenship
    • Or ask the govt of Bd to grant them citizenship and equal rights
  • For Burmese, ask the govt of Myanmar to grant the citizenship to the Rohingya people or kick these Burmese (who are not Muslims) out of Pakistan
  • For Afghan refugees, PM should not hurry at all since they are refugees and they are supposed to return to their country once the peace has been restored in their country. However, the ones born in Pakistan should be granted the citizenship.

Last edited:
@Mentee @Path-Finder

hoor vote paoo....desi Trump nou.....:lol:

No need to feel sad since I.K need to pass resolution from National assembly to change the law and I am sure he will not get enough votes.

Further on my dead body.....I will do whatever I can to stop this idiotic move by I.K.

Last edited:
He also wants to open the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Can't blame IK, he is just showing his deep seated ethnic bias that has reared its head from time to time. I am wondering what PTI voters in other parts of Pakistan think of this issue?

Or is it time to welcome more poor Muslim braders so we can gain another dose of drug/ethnic violence and more weaponisation of society?
Now i seriously begin to question his ethnic ideology.Imran khan is pashtun from his mother side and may be he has a soft corner for all pashtuns including the ones living inside Afghanistan. Silly decision............

Pashtunistan in the making
In your wet dreams gupta :)

You people need to broaden your horizons. This post contains the same racist sentiment that the far right in Europe use, just it's much politer.

1. These people already live in Pakistan. Nobody new is coming in.

2. These people have been here for 30+ years and are still treated like aliens. If anything that breeds resentment, as they don't have a stake in this country, or the right to put down roots. If you give people citizenship, it gives them equal rights and an equal incentive to be a part of the society.

3. The talk of terrorism being caused by foreigners is BS. Yes foreign people are amongst those causing terrorism, but we have people in parliament facilitating them (like JI and JUI). Also will you also be kicking out the mojahir from Karachi because MQM are involved in terrorism? Will you be kicking out Sindhi's because Uzair Baloch was doing terrorism in behalf of PPP? Most of the terrorists in Pakistan are deobandi. Will you be closing down the deobandi madaris where these people are brainwashed? This is nonsense and bigotry. This is no different to Khadim Rizvi mentality, just a different form of it.

It is in our national interest to know exactly who is in our country and to give them a stake in the country. I also think all the discriminated Bihari Muslims in Bangladesh who live in camps should be given citizenship too.

Give it to the pro pak biharis stranded in Bangladesh instead of appeasing these scums - - - - - - -.
This decision should be opposed on all platforms.We should come on streets do protests whatever it takes citizenships should not be given to those scums if we ever respect the pakistanis we lost from the terrorism committed by afghans living inside pakistan.

In your wet dreams gupta :)

He is not dreaming entirely, he is visualising. Your enemy will always look to take advantage of anything you do. Even if you buy bread he will hope you choke on it.

If a few million Afghans become Pakistani, it doesn't change a thing, but if you don't recognise them as humans, or Pakistanis, and instead focus on them by their former nationality, then you will light the flames of ethnic violence in your country yourself.

Look at muhajir from India. How much violence has Karachi faced because every day people believed the hype of "the muhajir are here to take everything from you!". We faced this discrimination nationwide, even in AJK. It's because our population is foolish and narrow minded.

If we were to conquer Afghanistan, you people would claim the land as Pakistani but want the people to all self immolate. When we had East Pakistan, the land was Pakistani and the people were dirty little Bengalis. Look where that mentality led us.

This decision should be opposed on all platforms.We should come on streets do protests whatever it takes citizenships should not be given to those scums if we ever respect the pakistanis we lost from the terrorism committed by afghans living inside pakistan.
We should socailly bycout afghans.

@Mentee @Path-Finder

hoor vote paoo....desi Trump nou.....:lol:

No need to feel sad for that I.K need to pass resolution from Nation assembly to change the law and I am sure he will not get enough votes.

Further on my dead body.....I will do whatever I can to stop this idiotic move by I.K.
I don't vote in Pakistan. Secondly stop it if you can!

1. These people already live in Pakistan. Nobody new is coming in.

The scheme will eventually increase in attracting more Afghanis into Pakistan. What about those young Pakistani born Afghanis who have been deported back to Afghanistan ? Pakistani Pashtoon bride for the Afghans will be a very viable option to marry rather than any Afghani woman moving forward.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom