What's new

I love Shruti Hassan

Accha but if anyone on this forum thinks about Deepika Padukone, Ayeesha Takia, or Priyanka Chopra I'll come out of the screen to smack you so hard across your face both sides will go red.

Let me tell you something buddy............ normally I pose as a nice person but I won't spare anyone talking about Priyanka Chopra, I had declared my admiration for Piryanka in my early days on this forum, so back off with your cheap claims about her, you can keep rest of your list but don't even think about Piryanka. Never. Understood? you better otherwise the only responsible party would be your stupidity. :smokin:

I offer you Mallika Sherawat in her place? Deal?

ah well she is a vegetarian....

ayesha%2Btakia%2Bbats%2Bfor%2Bpeta.jpg
Dem elemelons

Let me tell you something buddy............ normally I pose as a nice person but I won't spare anyone talking about Priyanka Chopra, I had declared my admiration for Piryanka in my early days on this forum, so back off with your cheap claims about her, you can keep rest of your list but don't even think about Piryanka. Never. Understood? you better otherwise the only responsible party would be your stupidity. :smokin:

I offer you Mallika Sherawat in her place? Deal?

Here is a better deal, I'll give you Rekha AND Rakhi Sawant. Priyanka is my gurlfriend.

Stop fauning over my woman.

ah well she is a vegetarian....

ayesha%2Btakia%2Bbats%2Bfor%2Bpeta.jpg

Such beautiful eyes <3<3<3<3

ah, sweet and sensual nithya... but she should fatten up and trim those eyebrows.

like this :azn:
hot_beautiful_desi_delhi_aunty_in_saree.jpg

she sure makes me horny every time i see her :smitten:

sensual. :tup:

I also have Tara Sharma, Tulip Joshi, Saurabh Shukla, Vivek Agnihotri and few more bollywood celebs in my Facebook.

kya baat hai, ji... tulip is lovely.

Obviously you have got it all wrong. Search How A R Rehman converted to Islam.

Google search tells what I had corroborated. Its all well known an influence of a Sufi saint. Local magazines had a report like, ARR's family was surrounded by evils set off my jealous relatives. ARR that time was kinda atheist/agnostic. So this Muslim saint found out, did some excorcisms, and after that his sister's health improved, and the condition of the family as a whole.
I was just not sure how the evil part will work around here in pdf. So ommitted it :D Obviously local Tamil magazines have more tit bits on one's insights :D

Back
Top Bottom