What's new

I have prepared an army that adores death: Masood Azhar’s threat to India

Indians maligning an NGO activist and a social worker again. :tsk:

I wonder why Pakistani army didn't take any action when jaish e muhammad was found involved in assassination attempt on then President Musharraf?

I wonder why Pakistani army didn't take any action when jaish e muhammad was found involved in assassination attempt on then President Musharraf?
Fear of Mujaahid army. Pakistani army and Pakistani govt are loosing battle against TTP internally. They can't afford another battle front.

Azhar, charged by India with several major terrorist attacks including last month’s Pathankot IAF base strike, has also warned the Pakistan leadership that its ‘action against mosques, seminaries and jihad is dangerous for the integrity of country’.

“I have prepared an army that adores death

He has indirectly threatned Pakistan as well , the message is to both countries

@Zarvan bhai kuch roshni dalain plz

Couldn't say. PA does support Musharraf (he's one of their own), so it's not a matter of collusion. I'd suspect that they tried, but someone or something stopped them.

Threatening Pakistan's government and security makes him an enemy. He's literally just given an excuse for Pakistan to take action against him, but I doubt that the coward government will do anything more than simply giving him a slap on the wrist.

You do the same mistakes regionally what US does globally. Create a monster first and when that monster outgrows patronage, get into trouble and find ways to kill it (which becomes impossible).

Nawaz Sharif would not want such people strutting around Pakistan with a big cavalcade and having top connections. But he is bound by the ISI and PA to comply.

What was created to fight us has become your enemy too. Unless and until you take serious measures, things will only worsen; especially when Saudi Arabian money stops coming in.

“I have prepared an army that adores death. To uproot this army is not in the power of our enemies. God willing, this army will not let our enemies celebrate, nor occasion for anyone to miss my presence,” Indian Express quoted Azhar in Peshawar-based jihadi magazine al-Qalam’s issue dated January 26.

The problem is the bold part.

If Pakistan can allow such publishing, then naturally it will brainwash youth into terrorism.

That bold line is the root of terrorism. Cut it and even Pakistan will be safe.

Support us in the UN for comprehensive definition and banning of terrorism and tell US also to do the same.

China and Russia already agree to this. It will be good for all humanity.

You do the same mistakes regionally what US does globally. Create a monster first and when that monster outgrows patronage, get into trouble and find ways to kill it (which becomes impossible).

Nawaz Sharif would not want such people strutting around Pakistan with a big cavalcade and having top connections. But he is bound by the ISI and PA to comply.

What was created to fight us has become your enemy too. Unless and until you take serious measures, things will only worsen; especially when Saudi Arabian money stops coming in.
Nothing more than bluster, your words are. They don't matter, and I don't just say that to be rude.

Simply saying that "Pakistan better fix it's problems" solves nothing. India is as much to blame for the problems in the region, as is Pakistan.. After all, let's never forget that India used proxies as well.

He is protected by the ISI, and many elements through all ranks in the ISI (including ISI Chief - Mahmud Ahmed) were pissed at Musharraf for capitulating to the US to pressurise Mullah Omar to flush Osama out. Another, no less significant reason was the Lal Masjid operation, right after which some of them shot a rocket at the plane carrying Musharraf. A relatively less known reason was that Musharraf was miffed at the dress code at ISI headquarters, and "ordered" all ranks to give up on Salwar Kamiz and resort to regular military uniform.

Yet, deep inside, the ISI still remains a rather loosely attached force to the "secular" Army, which heavily relies on the ISI operatives (for intel) to sustain its operations against what many term as its existential threats.

It is not the first time one of their own has threatened the disintegration of Pakistan, from the Mehsuds to Ilyas Kashmiri to many others, all threatened the same and turned their guns back on their mentors and died fighting against the Pakistani Army.

Someone kill these rabid maulvis. If we as a nation have become impotent, someone outsource it to the Indians for heavens sake. Enough of Islam 2.0, need to get back to our roots in Islam 1.0.

Did he prepare something like this.......
Could be scary
death_army_hd_wallpaper_by_nirmalyabasu5-d7q6tjq.jpg

And we Indians would be happy with Sharif or musharaff at the helms in Pakistan rather than a coup by this mad men called masoodh azhar, or Hafiz sayeed, think of a situation where this masoodh will be defacto ruler of Pakistan by coup or threat, let alone india the whole world will be facing dire consequences, at any instance he will be launching nukes on anyone whome he thinks as his enemy, with people like him pakistan can now say goodbye to economic development, only depending on China for bread and butter.
I wish the sane and intelligent people living in Pakistan take note of the situation before it gets out of hand and and the elected govt has to run aroun giving explanation to the world.
If jihad is the only solution to problems then Iraq, Syria, Libya, Egypt, would have been like heaven.
OK if masoodh has created an army who adores death where will they turn if they fail, I think they will turn on the Pakistani public to vent their anger,
Masoodhs men will get death and nothing else they are welcome to the guillotine.

Back
Top Bottom