What's new

I have been diagnosed with cancer.

I have been diagnosed with thyroid cancer,about a week ago.
I hope you guys don't think that i am being pretentious.
I have been diagnosed with cancer at stage 0 and my radiotherapy will start on Monday.
Just wanted your best wishes guys :)

Stage ZERO?

Doesn't it mean, you dont have cancer?

so sad to hear that but INSHAHALLAH dear with grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH you will be soon out of it just pray from GOD he is only one in the whole world have to give you cure from this INSHAHALLAH you will be back with the bang our best wishes are with you and keep updating us about your health thank you dear

I have been diagnosed with cancer at stage 0 and my radiotherapy will start on Monday.

Very sad to know brother. I wish you the best!

I wish you a rapid recovery and cure from the disease

Guli my best wishes are with you. Hope you recover fast, I know you'll beat it :)

Get well soon brother... last night the doctor diagnosed granddfather had some cancer-liver......... hes 87 years old... doc says its too late.... he has few only a few months... :cry: Please pray for him too... May God cure all... ameen!

I'll pray for him. Hope all is well and may God be with him.

Best of luck with radiotherapy bruv. You'll be fine.

Its really a shocking news, at such a young age !. But good thing is that it got diagnosed at early stage and is curable.
My best wishes are with you Guli. Get well soon.

Abhinav/Gulli, after following some of the doctors discussion on this thread and based on my personal experience I would suggest you should go for second opinion before you start the treatment.. Don't just blindly go for the brand "Apollo". Me and my family suffered a lot because of stupidity of Apollo docs in case of my father.

Best of luck for your treatment mate!! I know you will come out as winner. all our wishes are with you..

May god give yous trength guli...I am 100% sure that it will get cured..I know a man with same problem who got completely cured, just that he takes some medicines regularly....but he is absoloutely normal now. ..just take out time everyday and pray to god sincerely. belive me...you'll feel so good.

Back
Top Bottom