What's new

I have a suggestion

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
Dear Administrar,

PLease open a forum, where everyone can tell, discuss and argue their belief. I am pretty sure this whole site will jump to a new height. Thanks.

For theoligical debates ?

sure. anything. hadith, quran, bible, torah

I mean to say that we can discuss in a civil manner, or tell stories of each greats of any religion, talk about god, relation between science and islam or judaism or hinduism or christianity you name it anything but in civil manner

Yes but quoting sacred texts is an offense here though rarely implemented

sure. anything. hadith, quran, bible, torah

I mean to say that we can discuss in a civil manner, or tell stories of each greats of any religion, talk about god, relation between science and islam or judaism or hinduism or christianity you name it anything but in civil manner

We can tell stories, but then some members will claim "GREATEST RELIGION" title for their religion and hell will break lose

everyone will talk if one takes or not it is upto them. if anyone does not follow the rule they can be banned from this religious forum only not the entire one.

So your saying only senior members may join the discussion like the Kashmir section ?

I did not say senior members only. anyone will be welcome to post what ever they want to say they may criticize in a civil manner but offence should not be tolerated that is where I said offender will be out of this faith based forum but not the other forums.

All religious texts contain words that are too harsh towards non believers. If some one posts them without giving the proper context the thread will easily turn in to a uncontrollable flame bait.

Hmmmm......... i disagree whenever religious discussions started soon it converted in War, So strongly regretted.

Back
Top Bottom