What's new

I don't get why everyone is so nationalistic?

jandk

Reaction score
Country
India
I am Indian and I love and respect all nations of the world. I hate racists and nationalistic people. Death to racists.

I am Indian and I love and respect all nations of the world. I hate racists and nationalistic people. Death to racists.
baby-courage-wolf-meme-generator-i-m-proud-of-you-keep-it-up-e4e700.jpg

Being a nationalist and a patriot is a good and admirable thing.

I respect people who love their country, even if their country is a rival of mine.

As for the OP, what is this about?

Ofcourse he is a Brahmin. I think it's safe to say that we Brahmins are the greatest contributors to the Indian civilization. We carry the burden of a billion people on our backs.

Doesn't that seem a bit casteist for someone who is (rightfully) opposed to racism?

I respect people who love their country, even if their country is a rival of mine.

Doesn't that seem a bit casteist for someone who is (rightfully) opposed to racism?
lol...thay quote is amazing and right:lol:

these brahmins r rich class of hinduism's cast system......So they r gonna say that. They r famous for their arrogance and cruelty on lower hindus.

It holds true but not because of what you think. Only because brahmins have been privileged to receive education in ancient times, they are overrepresented in intellectual achievements, not because of some genetic reason.

It holds true but not because of what you think. Only because brahmins have been privileged to receive education in ancient times, they are overrepresented in intellectual achievements, not because of some genetic reason.

I don't know much about that topic, so I'll take your word for it.

LOL.. @Genesis is watching this thread!!!
get ready for trolling session...
don't involve me into this and ban me...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom