What's new

" I cant compromise my principles " : Imran refuses to join national govt.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI won’t be part of national govt: Imran

(2 hours ago) Today
From the Newspaper.

4835133333_befae7873a.jpg

LAHORE: The Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI) refuses to be part of the proposed national consensus government, believing that the idea is against the party principles.

“My party will never become a part of the proposed national set-up because I cannot compromise on principles,” PTI chief Imran Khan said in a press conference here on Wednesday.

He invited all political forces to join in a two-day sit-in the PTI was organising in Peshawar on the supply route of Nato forces on April 23 and 24.

He warned the government against obstructing the sit-in being staged to free the country from slavery of the Western forces.

Holding the rulers responsible for deaths of innocent people, including women and children in drone attacks, he urged upon `sincere` political forces to join him in cutting supplies to US-led allied forces in Afghanistan.

“The rulers are criminally ignoring the massacre of innocent civilians in drone strikes by the US, while the nation is strongly condemning the predator hits.”

Mr Khan said corruption scandals regarding Nato supplies reflected what was making the rulers to keep a mum at violations of the country`s airspace through aerial attacks in South and North Waziristan Agency.

The PTI chief said he hoped the sit-in would be historic as at least 20,000 activists from his party alone besides workers of other political forces and members of the civil society would participate in it.

About going soft on former army dictator Pervez Musharraf, he said he continued criticizing him (Musharraf) even when he was in power.

PTI won

Imran is right. With these drone attacks, and with the release of a murderer like Raymond Davis, why would he join this government?

The CIVILIAN politicians want to present a unified approach to "other" politicians - but Manchurian candidate can't really have that, can he?

The so-called concensus or mufahmati policies are harming Pakistan more than anything else. Way too many cooks with no broth to prepare.

Good decision not to join the 40 thieves.

PTI won’t be part of national govt: Imran

(2 hours ago) Today
From the Newspaper.

4835133333_befae7873a.jpg

LAHORE: The Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI) refuses to be part of the proposed national consensus government, believing that the idea is against the party principles.

“My party will never become a part of the proposed national set-up because I cannot compromise on principles,” PTI chief Imran Khan said in a press conference here on Wednesday.

He invited all political forces to join in a two-day sit-in the PTI was organising in Peshawar on the supply route of Nato forces on April 23 and 24.

He warned the government against obstructing the sit-in being staged to free the country from slavery of the Western forces.

Holding the rulers responsible for deaths of innocent people, including women and children in drone attacks, he urged upon `sincere` political forces to join him in cutting supplies to US-led allied forces in Afghanistan.

“The rulers are criminally ignoring the massacre of innocent civilians in drone strikes by the US, while the nation is strongly condemning the predator hits.”

Mr Khan said corruption scandals regarding Nato supplies reflected what was making the rulers to keep a mum at violations of the country`s airspace through aerial attacks in South and North Waziristan Agency.

The PTI chief said he hoped the sit-in would be historic as at least 20,000 activists from his party alone besides workers of other political forces and members of the civil society would participate in it.

About going soft on former army dictator Pervez Musharraf, he said he continued criticizing him (Musharraf) even when he was in power.

PTI won

It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies.
(Arthur Calwell) have a nice day....:wave::pakistan:

I cant compromise my principles " : Imran LOL every one know he is back by army and he is todays nawaz sharif, hungry for power and he know only army can fulfill his dream.
He is no different than any other politician in pakistan,he should leave politics and handle PCB,politic is not cricket especially international politics.

I cant compromise my principles " : Imran LOL every one know he is back by army and he is todays nawaz sharif, hungry for power and he know only army can fulfill his dream.
He is no different than any other politician in pakistan,he should leave politics and handle PCB,politic is not cricket especially international politics.

one you are indian, second you are ignorant, what is more a burden on your tiny brain ?

As a matter of fact, at the moment IK is the only politician who openly criticizes army for these drone attacks and participating in this phony WOT. He cannot be compared to Nawaz Sharif because IK has been offered prime ministership of Pakistan by ISI twice (Gen Zia and Gen Pervez Mush) and he refused both times. He has spent 15 years in opposition (more than anyone other political leader of some stature in Pakistani politics).

Therefore, when you make comments then at least stop and think what you are saying. Using your brain will do you no harm.

Read the bold part, read it again. I like Imran Khan but lets not be bias here--You said that he is hungry for power and whatnot but you went on and said that he should handle PCB. What difference will he make in PCB if he is hungry for power? Your inability to twist the facts made me laugh. Next time, come up with a sentence from which people start to believe you.

The CIVILIAN politicians want to present a unified approach to "other" politicians - but Manchurian candidate can't really have that, can he?

Your pathetic posts says a lot about your personality. I thought this forum had quality people and some sane think thank people but alas, this is a Pakistani forum. What else can you expect other than getting personal, pathetic! Next time, instead of writing Manchurian, write the facts AND please tell us about your candidate--Was it majestic Amrika mien band Musharaf?

Saad

Another idol? And my statement about Manchurian is pathetic? OK, fine with me - Imran's the best, khush? we'll all live and learn, OK

He is no different than any other politician in Pakistan,he should leave politics and handle PCB,politic is not cricket especially international politics.

He didnt sell his "Zameer" like other so use ur brain and stop talking trash.

Can you keep your stinking arse out of this thread.

Yet another Imran Khan worshiping thread! :lol:

worship.gif

Sorry for the interruption, please continue.

Back
Top Bottom