What's new

I bet you will love this video......

what the hell this video has to do with Pakistan Air force section?

I couldn't agree more with Mani2020....

what the hell this video has to do with Pakistan Air force section?

Brother! no need to shout.......... just look at the explanation at the title of aviation section.

ok i 'll quote for you.......

Military Aviation (28 Viewing)

Discuss about the Pakistani Air Force capability, induction of fighters, changes in air force, comparison with other air forces of the world.

Brother! no need to shout.......... just look at the explanation at the title of aviation section.

ok i 'll quote for you.......

Military Aviation (28 Viewing)

Discuss about the Pakistani Air Force capability, induction of fighters, changes in air force, comparison with other air forces of the world.

You got me wrong dear i wasn't shouting , its more of my style that may have made you to think so.... Comparison with other air-forces doesn't mean that you simple post a video or information of other air-force with no link to PAF. what you have posted is a french promotional video of mirage-2000 nothing else , also the versus threads in this section are strictly prohibited as they most of the times turn into junk-yard .

This thing you copy pasted may have been written on the outer part may be but that was long ago since the forum is created and after that difficulties faced due to trollers and direct personal attacks have lead to avoid versus threads as much as one can

You would have shared this video in other section like world military section or multimedia section

You got me wrong dear i wasn't shouting , its more of my style that may have made you to think so.... Comparison with other air-forces doesn't mean that you simple post a video or information of other air-force with no link to PAF. what you have posted is a french promotional video of mirage-2000 nothing else , also the versus threads in this section are strictly prohibited as they most of the times turn into junk-yard .

This thing you copy pasted may have been written on the outer part may be but that was long ago since the forum is created and after that difficulties faced due to trollers and direct personal attacks have lead to avoid versus threads as much as one can

You would have shared this video in other section like world military section or multimedia section

BROTHER i don't know what you are trying to prove. You know PAF also has mirages not mirage 2000 but that doesn't make it entirely different. It's the same thing with some new modifications. So the people who love mirage will admire this beauty and thats it. It would have been much better if you had admired the video rather than just trying to post bravely, i sense. Now be happy and chill yaar....

Back
Top Bottom