What's new

I apologize for bad behavior with Turkish companies in Pakistan: PM

He is a circus joker. What do you expect. Waisa kahta ha zhar khana ka lia be paisa nahi or basori ka tours per aisa nikala hua ha jaisa baap ka maal ho. Or Randi presstitutes ko be Hadi daal di hai, woh be sub ki sub chup hain

He is a circus joker. What do you expect. Waisa kahta ha zhar khana ka lia be paisa nahi or basori ka tours per aisa nikala hua ha jaisa baap ka maal ho. Or Randi presstitutes ko be Hadi daal di hai, woh be sub ki sub chup hain
When clown moves in PM House he doesn't become PM, PM House becomes a circus
🤣🤣🤣

just one question i would like to ask prime minister you eat alot of our budget and send over seas. what will you do when there is nothing for us to eat except you and your family become the food source. Bajwa will be the fat jam desert.

Can you simplify the situation for an ordinary Turkish citizen who is far from Pakistani domestic politics?

Because the interview given by the Prime Minister of Pakistan to the Turkish press and the statements in the publication you shared the link of are not consistent.

Although I searched for the statement in this title, I could not find it in any Turkish media. The headlines in the news I found are as follows:

"Now we focus on economic cooperation. The current level of bilateral trade is still not a true reflection of the excellent state of our relations. This is also a field with tremendous opportunities for both countries. During my visit, energy, infrastructure, e-commerce, agro-industry and informatics sectors etc. I am meeting with leading Turkish companies to encourage them to use the enormous opportunities available in Pakistan in various fields."

"Pakistan and Turkiye support each other on all issues of basic national interest whether it is occupied Kashmir or Northern Cyprus"

"Pakistan-Turkiye relations are exemplary. These historical relations are firmly rooted in shared religious, cultural and linguistic ties, and these transcend local political changes on both sides."

Last edited:
Beggers can’t be choosers, expect us to bow and down and lick the boot of every country while these people are in power.

He means the Turkish ship based power plant episode where so much corruption took place that even Turkish government had to tell their company to F… off….

He is saying sorry but we didn’t allow corruption to happen .

Back
Top Bottom