What's new

i am very depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ispaghoul husk, one teaspoon in warm 200ml water three times a day.
I will try it.My father got me to eat yogurt and Bananas.Could hardly sleep through out the night,still going on.

Let me help you
1-Akheilos is not a bahi,she is a behen
2-She is not a psychologist
3-Positive ratings are ratings awarded by moderators for extremely good quality of posts (sometimes they are given if some mods like some posts lol)
these ratings are like thanks but gives an idea about whether the poster is a serious poster or a troll
4-you can get a negative rating by breaking the forum rules like abusing members,nationality,discussing banned topics,doing racist attacks etc etc
Depending upon the severity of post...You may get a ban of 1 week also
What akheilos is a gal.OMGGGG!!!!!!! IJUSTTTT LUVVVV THATTTT. Shamain hugs akheilos and pinches her cheek.
Thanx for info. But if one never gets positive rating it wont making any difference , right.
Thanx alot for detailed reply.

I will try it.My father got me to eat yogurt and Bananas.Could hardly sleep through out the night,still going on.
Dont eat bananas. Mix ispaghol in yoghurt and try. And do see a doctor to avoid dehydration. Try husk in ispaghol , go and do now. Do try.

What akheilos is a gal.OMGGGG!!!!!!! IJUSTTTT LUVVVV THATTTT. Shamain hugs akheilos and pinches her cheek.
Thanx for info. But if one never gets positive rating it wont making any difference , right.
Thanx alot for detailed reply.

Dont eat bananas. Mix ispaghol in yoghurt and try. And do see a doctor to avoid dehydration. Try husk in ispaghol , go and do now. Do try.
Yeah it doesn't makes any difference
The positive ratings are mostly awarded for technical knowledge
I haven't got 1 since date :cry:

@Akheilos I hope you weren't hiding the fact that you are a girl.....or were you?? :unsure:

Yeah it doesn't makes any difference
The positive ratings are mostly awarded for technical knowledge
I haven't got 1 since date :cry:

@Akheilos I hope you weren't hiding the fact that you are a girl.....or were you?? :unsure:
Koi baat nai you havent got any. when i will become a TTA in parallel universe i will award you one. Haha . Ok no.
Even idint deserve that i got. shubs bahi wanted to encourage me posting on defence forum so perhaps thats why. So take my positive rating as zero too. :-]

Last edited:
Koi baat nai you havent got any. when i will become a TTA in parallel universe i will award you one. Haha . Ok no.
Even idint deserve that i got. shubs bahi wanted to encourage me posting here so perhaps thats why. So take my positive rating as zero too. :-]
Fair enough :D
Everyone gets 1 by default
Who is shubs bahi??

Take it easy. Your posts in the member's club don't count. :pop:

Do something productive and u will be fine

Take it easy. Your posts in the member's club don't count. :pop:
Mujhay aisa lagta hai apnay meri bezatti ki hai.
By members club you meant this forum. Iknow posts in intro forum dont count as the post count doesnt increase but idid gather 100 plus through posting in other fora. I ws posting here to socialize with people.
Acha chalain khair.

Janaab does akheilos sound like a female? No...yup I was hiding the fact... :cray:
Yep it does and I am extremely sorry :(
Next time I will take your permission first Madam ji :oops:

Nahi nahi akheilo rukko mujhay batao app larki ho ya larka.

Omg i am feeling sad i cant setup threads even now. Shamain walks out teary eyed with head down and hands in pockets.
Hahaha may theek oon

I had read you can setup a thread after 100 posts and well i am at 101 and yet i cant see the feature available nor i could drop messages on profiles. Or send pvt messages.
Sighs. shamain holds gun next to her head. Water gun.
:o:

41496-joker-well-hello-beautiful-gif-yE8U.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom