What's new

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai – review

No I am asking if they feel their sentiment is hurt, will you support them for a separate country where they are in majority or not ?

Depends on the factors i discussed it isn't all black and white as you might like to paint i told you the situation in the pre partition India was much much different from today. And under these factors it can't be granted just like India does not feel like granting Kashmiris their rights even though they demand it and protest on the streets unlike minorities living in Muslim countries, Kashmiris have always protested and have been robbed off their rights but that doesn't mean i pass a verdict on the situation. You blame Muslim countries for everything but like it or not the sarcastic way in which you refer "Islamic countries" shouldn't just include them it should first inculde your own state which is far from a secular one that its population so claims.

No i am very sure of that what you are talking about took place when US Invaded Afghanistan that was what made people angry and hurt before that they came out for them in solidarity.
Agganistan invasion was later. But I am asking will you support if minorities feel that their sentiments are not respected and demand a separate land to safeguard their interest ? Will you support something like direct action day done by jinnah ?

Depends on the factors i discussed it isn't all black and white as you might like to paint i told you the situation in the pre partition India was much much different from today. And under these factors it can't be granted just like India does not feel like granting Kashmiris their rights even though they demand it and protest on the streets unlike minorities living in Muslim countries, Kashmiris have always protested and have been robbed off their rights but that doesn't mean i pass a verdict on the situation. You blame Muslim countries for everything but like it or not the sarcastic way in which you refer "Islamic countries" shouldn't just include them it should first inculde your own state which is far from a secular one that its population so claims.
Now will support the decision made by india not to grant kashmiris independence ? If minorities in your country protest for separate country, will you support them ? Either one way or other ?

Agganistan invasion was later. But I am asking will you support if minorities feel that their sentiments are not respected and demand a separate land to safeguard their interest ? Will you support something like direct action day done by jinnah ?

I gave that answer its not all black and white i don't know why are you blinded to answers i have given just now read my post thats what i support and don't claim i don't give answers i said what i believe clearly. If reposting the questions is the way you want it while claiming you haven't got any answers then you can continue.

I gave that answer its not all black and white i don't know why are you blinded to answers i have given just now read my post thats what i support and don't claim i don't give answers i said what i believe clearly. If reposting the questions is the way you want it while claiming you haven't got any answers then you can continue.
that means you support indias stance on kashmir ?

Now will support the decision made by india not to grant kashmiris independence ? If minorities in your country protest for separate country, will you support them ? Either one way or other ?

Even if Muslims formed the percentage in India that non Muslims form here in Pakistan then not only me the rest of the world wouldn't have granted them anything it wasn't the case thats why it happened simiarly since non Muslims don't form even a less than major portion of our population therefore i don't support that decision anymore than i would have in the same cirumstances in you're country but you want to play the blame game then i can't continue telling you the same thing over and over again. You can think all horrible things you want to think about Muslims thats your bias and you're as unfair as others you oppose.

Even if Muslims formed the percentage in India that non Muslims form here in Pakistan then not only me the rest of the world wouldn't have granted them anything it wasn't the case thats why it happened simiarly since non Muslims don't form even a less than major portion of our population therefore i don't support that decision anymore than i would have in the same cirumstances in you're country but you want to play the blame game then i can't continue telling you the same thing over and over again. You can think all horrible things you want to think about Muslims thats your bias and you're as unfair as others you oppose.
Then with same logic you support the stance of India on kasmir ?

that means you support indias stance on kashmir ?
India never had a stance on Kashmir all you're leaders utter is the same overused line that we have memorised by now they don't have anything else to say other than accusations. I am saying if you are so generous and want minority rights why not support Kashmiris who are on the streets protesting not since yesterday but since independence? If they were out on streets and if the Muslims in your country did not necessarily feel threatened they wouldn't be protesting at all not this consistently at least at the cost of their lives. Forget about preaching and religious sentiments being hurt they are subjected to inhuman laws so what image do you present to the world that you are so concerned about the 2 to 3% or more minorites in Pakistan rather than your own minorites who form a sizable percentage? Aren't you acting the same way as you claims Muslims do when other Muslims are being oppressed. I haven't seen non Muslims protesting on streets daily or weekly because their religious sentiments are being hurt no matter how much you like to twist facts its not the case but in you're place its very much a reality and if it were happening since a few years i would have not said it but its has been taking place since decades.

India never had a stance on Kashmir all you're leaders utter is the same overused line that we have memorised by now they don't have anything else to say other than accusations. I am saying if you are so generous and want minority rights why not support Kashmiris who are on the streets protesting not since yesterday but since independence? If they were out on streets and if the Muslims in your country did not necessarily feel threatened they wouldn't be protesting at all not this consistently at least at the cost of their lives. Forget about preaching and religious sentiments being hurt they are subjected to inhuman laws so what image do you present to the world that you are so concerned about the 2 to 3% or more minorites in Pakistan rather than your own minorites who form a sizable percentage? Aren't you acting the same way as you claims Muslims do when other Muslims are being oppressed.
India's stance is kashmir is ours and can not be separated. Will you support it ?

India's stance is kashmir is ours and can not be separated. Will you support it ?
India never had a stance on Kashmir all you're leaders utter is the same overused line that we have memorised by now they don't have anything else to say other than accusations. I am saying if you are so generous and want minority rights why not support Kashmiris who are on the streets protesting not since yesterday but since independence? If they were out on streets and if the Muslims in your country did not necessarily feel threatened they wouldn't be protesting at all not this consistently at least at the cost of their lives. Forget about preaching and religious sentiments being hurt they are subjected to inhuman laws so what image do you present to the world that you are so concerned about the 2 to 3% or more minorites in Pakistan rather than your own minorites who form a sizable percentage? Aren't you acting the same way as you claims Muslims do when other Muslims are being oppressed. I haven't seen non Muslims protesting on streets daily or weekly because their religious sentiments are being hurt no matter how much you like to twist facts its not the case but in you're place its very much a reality and if it were happening since a few years i would have not said it but its has been taking place since decades.
I am asking you. Hindus have left kashmir valley etc. Its fine. But will you support the separation of kashmir or not ?

Please read my post instead of blindly ignoring it and if you want to get an answer you would find it in there.

I am asking you. Hindus have left kashmir valley etc. Its fine. But will you support the separation of kashmir or not ?

You can't form a state for any and every 2 to 3% of people living in a region on the basis of religion consider how many countries India would be divided into if that were the case it just isn't practical it happened once because of the large population of Muslims in the subcontinent if it wasn't the case they would have definitely had to live there and nobody would have ever thought about such a crazy scenario to grant the 3% minority of every region the status of a separate country.

Please read my post instead of blindly ignoring it and if you want to get an answer you would find it in there.
I did not get the answer there. All just i get it we should be concerned about minority rights india and kashmiri rights. I am asking do you support separation of kashmir from india or not since they are protesting or not ?

You can't form a state for any and every 2 to 3% of people living in a region on the basis of religion consider how many countries India would be divided into if that were the case it just isn't practical it happened once because of the large population of Muslims in the subcontinent if it wasn't the case they would have definitely had to live there and nobody would have ever thought about such a crazy scenario to grant the 3% minority of every region the status of a separate country.
So what I get is kashmir should stay with India, but india should give them rights, more rights. You really are a sane and practical person. From now on you will be my friend on PDF as long as your stance is like that. Thank you.

So what I get is kashmir should stay with India, but india should give them rights, more rights. You really are a sane and practical person. From now on you will be my friend on PDF as long as your stance is like that. Thank you.

No if all the Muslims in your country protest and they do form a sizable percentage not a meager 2 or 3% but a considerable percentage then they should get a state but that would have also been the case if another minority other than Muslims constituted such a number as well. And secondly Kashmir was a matter of pre partition India with a Muslim majority who wanted to be part of Pakistan so their rights were snatched from them then when the subcontinent had such a large number of Muslims who were given that choice to live in either of these two countries. As far as Kashmir goes if Indian government and the attitude of the majority which in this case is Hindu wasn't so barbaric, a term you find synonymous with Muslims, Pakistanis in general would have only wanted that Kashmiris be given their due rights because on the basis of the creation of this country we feel a bond with them.

Back
Top Bottom