ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hope a better Pakistan! :pakistan:

imran-khan_1370453c.jpg

salute-to-hero1.jpg

Yes why not,let's hope

by the way this guy looks the most efficient to run Pakistan,but i always wonder why he is never given a chance

Yes why not,let's hope

by the way this guy looks the most efficient to run Pakistan,but i always wonder why he is never given a chance

Because people here have some mental problems!!!!! They go gaga when elections come and ultimate result is :hitwall:

for example: Just look at the people who are supporting Musharraf even after his long 9 years devastating dictatorial rule. I can bet they will be the first one to support Zardari, If (GOD forbid) Musharraf comes back to power.

Last edited:
Because people here have some mental problems!!!!! They go gaga when elections come and ultimate result is :hitwall:

Just for an example: Just look at the people who are supporting Musharraf even after his long 9 years devastating dictatorial rule. I can bet they will be the first one to support Zardari, If (GOD forbid) Musharraf comes back to power.

Waqas,

Leave the -ve side, its time not to pull the ones who choose to go in dark-chapters by choice. If at heart you know the answer, follow that.

Leave negativity aside, lets Hope! :pakistan:

Wow got some Imran Khan fans, I thought there are only Mush fans here, nice to see ya friends. :)

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Imran Khan will win the next Election. Inshallah.
Insha Allah we have tested everyone lets give him a chance.

SyedMustafaKamal.gif

25500_327466494402_39406834402_3542482_8000460_n.jpg

hope this guy stands tall among all for better pakistan:pakistan::pakistan:

loyal son of pakistan

Wow got some Imran Khan fans, I thought there are only Mush fans here, nice to see ya friends. :)

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Insha Allah we have tested everyone lets give him a chance.

No one stands with lies or injustices. I know reason why Musharaf fan's look towards him because they compare Zardari and this ear with him. When you compare worst with bad, bad wins but it still remains bad in isolation.

Compare Anybody with Imran Khan or Tehreek-e-Insaaf and see who wins. Its only a matter of time when people would get out of their locked opinions and see the bright side of Politics.

From Imran Khan, we have nothing but Hope for a better Pakistan. :pakistan:

He is also a right person but he is not a Leader rather a good Manager. There is difference between being a leader and being manager. We need leaders.

i actually didnt understand what u said,

he is brave enough educated, experienced, accomplished and praised enough to deserve good chance..

cricketers deserve cricket grounds, politicians deserve political grounds :)

i actually didnt understand what u said,

he is brave enough educated, experienced, accomplished and praised enough to deserve good chance..

cricketers deserve cricket grounds, politicians deserve political grounds :)

Here is difference between Leaders and Managers. Managers though have a limited ability to become leaders but their original strength lies with management and control. Following differences will help you get what I mean.

The manager administers; the leader innovates.
The manager is a copy; the leader is an original.
The manager maintains; the leader develops.
The manager focuses on systems and structure; the leader focuses on people.
The manager relies on control; the leader inspires trust.
The manager accepts reality; the leader investigates it.
The manager has a short-range view; the leader has a long-range perspective.
The manager asks how and when; the leader asks what and why.
The manager has his or her eye always on the bottom line; the leader has his or her eye on the horizon.
The manager imitates; the leader originates.
The manager accepts the status quo; the leader challenges it.
The manager is the classic good soldier; the leader is his or her own person.
The manager does things right; the leader does the right thing.

SyedMustafaKamal.gif

25500_327466494402_39406834402_3542482_8000460_n.jpg

hope this guy stands tall among all for better pakistan:pakistan::pakistan:

loyal son of pakistan

nothing against your choice... but I hate it when this happens...

there's a lots of good people in the election and 1 bad person and instead of voting for 1 good person people vote for lots of them and in-turn the bad guy wins...

The phrase used in Britain to describe this scenario is...too many manz

nothing against your choice... but I hate it when this happens...

there's a lots of good people in the election and 1 bad person and instead of voting for 1 good person people vote for lots of them and in-turn the bad guy wins...

The phrase used in Britain to describe this scenario is...too many manz

I think Parliamentary Democracy doesn't suit Pakistan. Presidential form of democracy is better in which Individuals who would run the top posts are selected first. This bottom-up philosophy is not productive in our case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom