What's new

I am going back to China tomorrow for good`!

rcrmj

Reaction score
Country
China
Hi guys I am going back to China tomorrow, even though I was born and raised there but since I have been here for so long I am actually a bit nervous and scared going back, even though I visit China often

Now I use to the slow paced and 'framed' life in the UK, and China to me is uncertain and unfamiliar. I have no idea what kind of musics are in, what TV dramas they watching, what topics they talking in public and with friends etc`and most importantly what kind of 'business language' they are using since I moved almost all of our business activities back to China.

Hopefully while in China I can finally have a chance (if i have the spare time) to visit CAC or SAC to take some awesome pictures of J-20 or J-2X, or visit those shipyards to see those new navy toys`:D

its always difficult to sustain your feelings when leaving some area you are living for a long time
but
Human beings are naturally very adaptive.. you will be ok within few weeks

don't worry dear same was happen to me last year i fly back to pakistan after 10+ years i was confuse nervous and feel scared little but after i land and get out from air port i feel good lucky and happy .go ahead lolz its now like drugs every year have to go back hahahahaha i will go back soon :lol:

Yeh jo desh hai tera swades hai tera..

Translation > 这是贵国。它是你的家。

Mix it with back ground score of pe pe pe peeeeee.... not tudu tudu tutu tuk tuk tuuu...

don't worry dear same was happen to me last year i fly back to pakistan after 10+ years i was confuse nervous and feel scared little but after i land and get out from air port i feel good lucky and happy .go ahead lolz its now like drugs every year have to go back hahahahaha i will go back soon :lol:

I need same courage ..

Good luck dude and i am sure you will get settle there with ease . Are you going to get a girl freind/wife ? lol

Ask any Pakistani aboard to return back to Pakistan for good and settle there- their response is hell no!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom