What's new

I am getting addicted to trolling!

Seriously .. i am slowly but steadily getting Addicted to trolling. With March target over and hardly any work in hand . i spend my full time trolling online ( Twitter, FB, PDF, GSMARENA etc etc ).

Any remedy for this habbit ?? please share

Make something worthy in your real life....like making NGO, business, etc. It will compensate better than just trolling which lead you to nothing (unless you try to improve your English while staying in PDF)

Read this 2KnowMySelf | The Ultimate Source for Understanding Yourself and others and embrace Islam.

Seriously .. i am slowly but steadily getting Addicted to trolling. With March target over and hardly any work in hand . i spend my full time trolling online ( Twitter, FB, PDF, GSMARENA etc etc ).

Any remedy for this habbit ?? please share
get a hobby -- gym, legoes, aircraft modelling, taekwondo and reading were mine

get a hobby -- gym, legoes, aircraft modelling, taekwondo were mine

Martial arts is a good idea. Not only is it a fun hobby, it also improves your health a lot, and it also does have some practical usage (in rare situations).

So you kill three birds with one stone. :P Not real birds though, thankfully.

Martial arts is a good idea. Not only is it a fun hobby, it also improves your health a lot, and it also does have some practical usage (in rare situations).

So you kill three birds with one stone. :P Not real birds though, thankfully.
during my ninja exhibition, i broke some 25 tiles in a single hit -- the kerosene fire wasnt a problem but a tile cut me leaving me e a scar

----

Writing articles for Wikipedia is a hobby for some people. Spreading misinformation to the masses

I am an instructional CD.

rockymountain_instructional-elk-hunting-cd.jpg
So who is the
Rocky_Mountain_Bull_Elk.jpg
(elk)
images
:unsure:

during my ninja exhibition, i broke some 25 tiles in a single hit -- the kerosene fire wasnt a problem but a tile cut me leaving me e a scar

Nice. :woot:

We didn't do much in the way of "feats" like breaking bricks. But my Shifu did use to kick the crap out of me during our regular sparring sessions. The guy was a beast, very laid back in real life though. :D

Back
Top Bottom