What's new

I accept facts and share my view on Jammu and Kashmir

Sankpal

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
HI Friends,

I am very much upset on Kashmir about ongoing tense situation. We have lost few our brother’s life and high injures are also reported.

I am an Indian but want to accept few facts and share my view on about Kashmir. I believed that we have to accept realities and for bright future of Kashmiri Brothers and we have to take few steps.

Even I believed that if issue will get resolved than most beneficial will be Kashmiri and Pakistani (Pakistani because they are suffering from Kashmir fewer and it is a cause of most of the issue in Pakistan), and also India too.

There are many propaganda in both side (India and Pakistan). I don’t think most of the members will be agreed with my words because it is a very difficult to accept reality for both side. Because from childhood, we have been teaching and listing from our leaders.

So, I do wanna accept few realities and I would request to members that please give your view on based on below scenario only.

Facts 1. :

1. Pakistan will never get Indian Kashmir

2. India will never get Pak kashmir

Note: - Without WAR, it is not possible to change Indian and Pak map and after WAR, don’t know how many people will survive to see new MAP.

Fact 2 –

1. India and Pakistan will not gonna agree to withdraw their force from Kashmir and accept Jammu and Kashmir a new free country.

Fact 3 –

1. Why India and Pakistani Maps are wrong. Specially, I am talking about indian MAP because I don’t much about Pakistani map. If we don’t have PAK Kashmir and China Kashmir. There are many war happened in worlds and after end of the war country maps change based on their status

Facts 4.

Pakistan started arm Kashmiri people since 1990 but NO success and only it cause of indian amry deployment in large numbers in Kashmir. Overall, Kashmiri brothers are suffering. Talk between Indian and Pakistan always gets failed because above facts.

As per me, there is only one solution that could be only possible.

Accept LOC as permanent international border. Pakistan must stop supporting terrorism and India and Pakistan must open border for Kashmiri people with fewer security check. Kashmiri should be allowed to go anywhere in Indian Kashmir and PAk Kashmir. (FOR REST PLACES, THEY SHOULD NOT)

Kindly let me know view with accept above facts. There are many threats for Kashmir solution but none are based on real facts (Most are only propaganda and could not be possible)

Last edited:
Add one more fact. Issue is about "Kashmir" part of an Indian state "Jammu & Kashmir".

And which map show Nepal as a part of India ???

Your solution of opening borders will cause more problems than solving any.
There is a reason why Pak is sealing its border with Afagan.

Add one more fact. Issue is about "Kashmir" part of an Indian state "Jammu & Kashmir".

And which map show Nepal as a part of India ???

Your solution of opening borders will cause more problems than solving any.
There is a reason why Pak is sealing its border with Afagan.

ok what's your view....

You are talking about the status quo which suits India, most Kashmiris are struggling with the support of Pakistan to change the status quo.

You are talking about the status quo which suits India, most Kashmiris are struggling with the support of Pakistan to change the status quo.

I am talking only about facts. In a real world, pakistan will not get jammu kashmir without WAR and after war only God will know, how many people will survive to enjoy to go in J&K

May few kashimiri wants to leave with India, few wants with pakistan and Few wants freedom from both country

Already I said, I am saying because facts are very open for eveyone but no one want to accept the realities

I am talking only about facts. In a real world, pakistan will not get jammu kashmir without WAR and after war only God will know, how many people will survive to enjoy to go in J&K

May few kashimiri wants to leave with India, few wants with pakistan and Few wants freedom from both country

Already I said, I am saying because facts are very open for eveyone but no one want to accept the realities
Go tell your facts and realities to Kashmiris and convince them to become good citizen of union of India.

Go tell your facts and realities to Kashmiris and convince them to become good citizen of union of India.
If I may,
Nobody cares about Kashmiris. Sad but reality. Strategic importance of that land is big problem in solving the problem.

Right now only realistic solution for people in Kashmir is accept either India or Pak as their country and cross LOC.

Kashmir as an INDEPENDENT NATION is never gona happen.

I know people "fight and die" for their beliefs and honour. But same thing apply to both sides. You kill you die. And the cycle go on.

In this case GOI is far powerful than these so called freedom fighters.
So keep dieing or cross over to other side are the options.

Loss of life isn't best in best of interests of any sides

If I may,
Nobody cares about Kashmiris. Sad but reality. Strategic importance of that land is big problem in solving the problem.

Right now only realistic solution for people in Kashmir is accept either India or Pak as their country and cross LOC.

I know people "fight and die" for their beliefs and honour. But same thing apply to both sides. You kill you die. And the cycle go on.

If nobody cares, why are we discussing it here? think little harder, I think you are almost there.

If nobody cares, why are we discussing it here? think little harder, I think you are almost there.
By nobody I mean ANY NATION. And I stand correct. Prove me wrong
You , I or anybody here doesn't or can't influence the situation. We are just spectators.

If I may,

Agreed, that is one best solution for both countries people. Also, I could be possible without harm nation honour

Fact 1.
India will lose entire Kashmir, it never owned it and Kashmirs will get their liberation.

Fact 2.
There is no other fact.
Let's say you are the one who can see in future and predict it.

India is in possession of land and it's not letting it go.
Then how are your "will"s going to happen.
Plz explain

Agreed, that is one best solution for both countries people. Also, I could be possible without harm nation honour
I won't call it best. It's rational and realistic approach.

Fact 1.

I won't call it best. It's rational and realistic approach.

Yes, I am also agreed only it is a rational and realistic approach. also, it is a one of the best option, but there may other options too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom