What's new

Hypothetical Afghan-Pakistan War & Repercussions

Will the war happen?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
if we believe what Pakistanies say ,US and USSR lost in Afghanistsn..then we know the result,Pakistan dsnt stand a chance..

You're playing with semantics.

US is not your friend. They never have been anyone's friend other than Israel. Afghanistan is a burden on their economy and tax payer. I dont see exactly what does america gain out of Afghanistan? . As for you taking comfort in '' strategic alliance '' of USA then for how long? No country in the world will take you seriously if you cant stand on your own. Learn from our relationships with China and Turkey. Turkey invited us to be a part of F-16 manufacturing programme and in return we will provide them with our drone technology. This is what you call strategic alliance. Give and take.

Your idea of regional integration will only work for Afghanistan if you develop yourself . No amount of regional integration will work if you have drug lords running the country and when half of your economy is derived from drugs. Currently Afghanistan has nothing to offer the world in exchange for all the help and aid its getting. $ 100 billion dollars invested by america and where did it go? . If you dont have a base then no amount of money will help you. Afghanistan first has to built that base .

US is not your friend. They never have been anyone's friend other than Israel. Afghanistan is a burden on their economy and tax payer. I dont see exactly what does america gain out of Afghanistan? . As for you taking comfort in '' strategic alliance '' of USA then for how long? No country in the world will take you seriously if you cant stand on your own. Learn from our relationships with China and Turkey. Turkey invited us to be a part of F-16 manufacturing programme and in return we will provide them with our drone technology. This is what you call strategic alliance. Give and take.

Your idea of regional integration will only work for Afghanistan if you develop yourself . No amount of regional integration will work if you have drug lords running the country and when half of your economy is derived from drugs. Currently Afghanistan has nothing to offer the world in exchange for all the help and aid its getting. $ 100 billion dollars invested by america and where did it go? . If you dont have a base then no amount of money will help you. Afghanistan first has to built that base .

This was the Afghanistan when your proxies were ruling Afghanistan. You should visit us now ;)

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/11/49352...-recalls-afghanistan-before-and-after-sept-11

Pakistan Should Expand west takeover Afghanistan and iran and become a superpower to rival India.
Nation could be better than America with a Population over 300m and Natural resources

Any plans to write other Ops ? Please remember me in your tag if you do ..

@Starlord

i wrote post#15, many years ago. Its hypothetical but sequential and based on terrain and available forces in the region of war, although i didnt put any maps. If you open a map of Afghanistan side by side, the picture might become clear. It could be expanded also.

Last edited:
@Starlord

i wrote post#15, many years ago. Its hypothetical but sequential and based on terrain and available forces in the region of war, although i didnt put any maps. If you open a map of Afghanistan side by side, the picture might become clear. It could be expanded also.

That's a wonderful written hypothesis . Actually i was like " Oh yeah that was important " when you talked about Paying Afghan Warlords to keep ANA busy in outskirts of Kabul .

Back
Top Bottom