What's new

Hypersonic and directed-energy weapons: Who has them, and who’s winning the race in the Asia-Pacific?

I specifically remember very reputed defence magazine which compared the hypersonic program of India and China and the conclusively said that India's hypersonic program is far more advanced then the the program of China. I am trying to to search the link and post here if I get it.
A missile

India has shourya and K15 operational for more than a decade. They are old technologies. I do not consider them achievement any more.

I specifically remember very reputed defence magazine which compared the hypersonic program of India and China and the conclusively said that India's hypersonic program is far more advanced then the the program of China. I am trying to to search the link and post here if I get it.

India has shourya and K15 operational for more than a decade. They are old technologies. I do not consider them achievement any more.
They are not scramjet based.

They are not scramjet based.

Yes, they are hypersonic but not scremjet based. That is why they are of old technology. When it comes to hypersonic technology. Chinese often quote Df 17 hypersonic missile which pure BS. Even shourya is much ahead of them in hypersonic technology as they do all flight in atmosphere in cruise mode unlike Chinese missile. HSDTV is a different ball game.

Back
Top Bottom