What's new

Hungarian PM Victor Orbans private meeting with ex chancellor Kohl...

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
All know that Orban follows a strict anti refugee policiy and he was the first one to build a fence to protect europe from theinvading hordes...

Not many know that he has an old friend...germanies most famous and titanic chancellor Helmut Kohl...

Kohl ruled germany 16 years. He made the reunion possible...he basicly forged europe and brought freedom to eastern europe.

When the iron curtain felt...Kohl made friendship with a young hungarian politician...Victor Orban...

5409777.jpg

Kohl was like his mentor for many years

bonn-november-1998-vor-ueber.jpg

orban-kohl-100_v-variantBig16x9_w-576_zc-915c23fa.jpg

Now Helmut Kohl is very ill. He gives no interviews or meets anyone...but suddenly invited his old friend Orban

Orban-Kohl-ist-Symbol-fuer-deutsch-ungarische-Freundschaft_ArtikelQuer.jpg

orban-kohl-101~_v-videowebm.jpg

That was a gigantic statement...a message so importat for Kohl...that he had to made it and the statement that run like a shockwave not just through germany but also europe. Kohl supports Orbans policies 100%...not only that...he also said Europe can´t solve those problems in the middle east. And europe cant house millions of foreigners. He deeply thanked Orban for his efforts.

After the meeting Orban left Kohls house and only made a short statement...he was very moved and said: Lets not drag this into politics. Kohl stands far above of us politicians. I thank him so much. Hungary thanks him so much...long live the hungarian-german friendship..."

@Vauban @flamer84 @mike2000 is back

I love Orban because he just doesn't give a f*** what the liberals and leftists say. In contrast most so called "right wing" and "conservative" leaders always surrender as soon as they kick up a fuss.

I love Orban because he just doesn't give a f*** what the liberals and leftists say. In contrast most so called "right wing" and "conservative" leaders always surrender as soon as they kick up a fuss.
And is that the reason why most of Hungarian youth is leaving the country to work elsewhere an wouldnt want to come back because of his corrupt practices

Why Hungary has been so poor and hungry with very bad reputation as brothel of EU? Helmut Kohl did not advise him how to run the country. Some of my classmates went to Hungary from Singapore on an exchange program and none of them had any positive opinion of the country.

Why Hungary has been so poor and hungry with very bad reputation as brothel of EU? Helmut Kohl did not advise him how to run the country. Some of my classmates went to Hungary from Singapore on an exchange program and none of them had any positive opinion of the country.
Hungary is poor in comparison to your country and mine but they aren't poor in comparison to most of the world. I don't think prostitution is more common in Hungary than most of its neighbours either.
If every leader had the guts to do what Orban has done there would be no refugee crisis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom