What's new

Hum Pakistani hien....

No one from Europe let alone Romania cares about Kashmir conflict
Nor do they speak Urdu or Hindi
Limited Brain , Google translate,
As far as Interest of Kashmir, Palestine , Syria , Iraq , Myanmar , Iran , Israel , come into equation ,
This is the reason why i joined this forum !

Limited Brain , Google translate,
As far as Interest of Kashmir, Palestine , Syria , Iraq , Myanmar , Iran , Israel , come into equation ,
This is the reason why i joined this forum !

The Indian false flaggers are getting desperate of late. Long gone are flags of China and the U.S, replaced with Romanian flags? o_O

On a serious note, Romania has her own problems:
Working population participation is just 66% domestically. 5 Million Romanians live outside their country, despite Romania being one of the fastest growing economies in Europe, 400,000 are living in the U.K alone. Tertiary education attainment is one of the lowest in the E.U at just 26%, 40% of the of the population are effectively illiterate, on of the worst in Europe.

There has been little investment in infrastructure since Romania joined the E.U, in fact Romania is listed as 102 out of 137 in terms of infrastructure. Over a quarter of Romania’s population lives on less than US$5.50 a day, the highest poverty rate in the EU. The poor, most of whom live in rural areas, remain disconnected from the drivers of economic growth: half of the poorest 40 percent of Romanians do not work, while another 28 percent live off subsistence agriculture.

One in five rural people lack access to potable water, and a third live without access to a flush toilet. The Roma, a minority group, face especially difficult circumstances, with an employment rate of just 28 percent and a poverty rate approaching 70 percent.

Romania remains one of the least urbanized countries in the EU: a large number of poor people- 75 percent of the population-live in rural areas. Less than 2 percent of the population has moved in the past five years, likely the result of poor skills and misguided policies.

With so much domestic strife to contemplate and contend with, Kashmir is a distant afterthought my friend. Get a better flag. On another note, I have been to Bucharest, beautiful city:

bucharest_river_winter.jpg

Some call me Pakistani , Some call me Indian !
Bitterness of truth can be seen on every faces !!

Impossible bro , not gonna happen in near future !
7,00,000 vs a few thousand / hundred who knows ?

That should have given away the origin of the poster.. See the placement of the commas in this manner to facilitate the 'Lakh' is not used in Eastern Europe. There I believe the standard is to denote in hundred thousands so it should've been 700,000 in stead.

That should have given away the origin of the poster.. See the placement of the commas in this manner to facilitate the 'Lakh' is not used in Eastern Europe. There I believe the standard is to denote in hundred thousands so it should've been 700,000 in stead.
Great .:partay:

Great observation. Yup in Europe no one is familiar with lakhs or crores except people from South Asia. I used to struggle with lakhs and crors before joining the PDF and still I get confused. A few other confusing term are marlas and kanals..I wish govt of Pakistan drop these units in favour of the globally accepted and much clearer units of thousands, millions and billions instead lakhs and crors and square meters instead of marlas and kanals.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom