What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Istanbul Airport a huge success as it seems:-

- Samsunlu said IGA’s passenger goals were also met in the first year and surpassed the International Passenger Income of 233.1 million euros. As a result, the airport made a 22.4 million-euro extra payment to the state.

- Istanbul Airport marked its first anniversary of becoming fully operational Monday after taking over the city’s air traffic from now-closed Atatürk Airport and is preparing to open its third parallel runway in two months.

- The airport has hosted 74 airlines and welcomed more than 64 million passengers despite the Boeing 737 MAX crisis and the recent COVID-19 outbreak, Kadri Samsunlu, the CEO of the airport operator, IGA, said.

Full article:-
https://www.dailysabah.com/business...l-airport-marks-1st-anniversary-of-operations

Istanbul Airport a huge success as it seems:-

- Samsunlu said IGA’s passenger goals were also met in the first year and surpassed the International Passenger Income of 233.1 million euros. As a result, the airport made a 22.4 million-euro extra payment to the state.

- Istanbul Airport marked its first anniversary of becoming fully operational Monday after taking over the city’s air traffic from now-closed Atatürk Airport and is preparing to open its third parallel runway in two months.

- The airport has hosted 74 airlines and welcomed more than 64 million passengers despite the Boeing 737 MAX crisis and the recent COVID-19 outbreak, Kadri Samsunlu, the CEO of the airport operator, IGA, said.

Full article:-
https://www.dailysabah.com/business...l-airport-marks-1st-anniversary-of-operations
They will keep Ataturk airport opening for internal flights ? or they will transform it into a garden ?

I'm very excited about this project

They will keep Ataturk airport opening for internal flights ? or they will transform it into a garden ?

I'm very excited about this project

Istanbul Ataturk Airport will be open for VIP flights, cargo operations and general aviation flight for a while. Two out of three runways already demolished. A hospital is building a part of the airport. Also a community garden planning for the area.

Its a wonderful and gigantic plot, wonder which AKP cronies will get to keep it.

Very good video of why the Istanbul Canal isn't good. Unfortunately only in Turkish.

Very good video of why the Istanbul Canal isn't good. Unfortunately only in Turkish.
bunlarin "English Turkish" sikm ... they craving soooooo bad to be western people...

they implemented divide and conquer in turkey at its finest :) everybody is hating on everybody

bunlarin "English Turkish" sikm ... they craving soooooo bad to be western people...

they implemented divide and conquer in turkey at its finest :) everybody is hating on everybody

huh ? I don't quite get what you're saying mate. I do agree that our CB isn't one that tries to embrace everyone, and he has a dream of that Canal, but at the end of the day I believe the only right thing to do is ask Istanbul to vote yes or no to that Canal.

We're not China that move millions of people to make a dam, and don't give a f---- about the people moved.

huh ? I don't quite get what you're saying mate. I do agree that our CB isn't one that tries to embrace everyone, and he has a dream of that Canal, but at the end of the day I believe the only right thing to do is ask Istanbul to vote yes or no to that Canal.

We're not China that move millions of people to make a dam, and don't give a f---- about the people moved.
BRO! I hate this Istanbul dialect - this 'wannabe' English Turkish ... foreign shame to the 10!
it's not about the person -
and divide and conquer was related to the political and social mood in turkey ... there is little unity - everyone blames everyone - sad

Instead of wasting money on the canal , can we save these money to change istanbul old building and restructure chaos areas ?

Wy0W1Go.jpg

Instead of wasting money on the canal , can we save these money to change istanbul old building and restructure chaos areas ?

Wy0W1Go.jpg
Imo, upgrade to smart grid, pass law to enforce solar panels on all new buildings. Allow people to install solar panels and reimburse cost through produced electricity so everything goes in to the grid. Force controlling of all city planning and construction. And force salary payment through banks, no cash hand over.

Imo, upgrade to smart grid, pass law to enforce solar panels on all new buildings. Allow people to install solar panels and reimburse cost through produced electricity so everything goes in to the grid. Force controlling of all city planning and construction. And force salary payment through banks, no cash hand over.
turkey should build higher rather than wider - they should follow Tokyo as an example

Back
Top Bottom