What's new

Huge number of MaxxPro MRAPs delivered to Pakistan Army

Cornered Tiger

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
kMSBSIF.png

SIPRI 2016 Data shows that Pakistan Army has took possession of 230 MaxxPro MRAPs.

K4eGIHa.jpg

Deliveries of 15 x ScanEagle UAVs, second hand 1050 x M-113A2 APCs, 15 x AAQ-33 Sniper Pods, 4 x Cessna-208 and 4 x Cessna U206 are also completed by United States.

Aeov1gZ.jpg

bA0jZl4.jpg

MRPS can be made dysfunctional anywhere on earth, must be bugged, their movement would be known in advance to terrorists/ Indians.
Well then they will have bugged all your F-16 fleet , CObra fleet and so on... Then you are in deep s**t...
Sometimes ppl...

May I kindly ask How?

Same way insurance companies in Pakistan can make their insured cars dysfunctional, as and when required.
Every movement of insured car is recorded and can be ordered at simple request.

Well then they will have bugged all your F-16 fleet , CObra fleet and so on... Then you are in deep s**t...
Sometimes ppl...

If there exist technology and will to do.. than we can only pray to God Almighty!

Same way insurance companies in Pakistan can make their insured cars dysfunctional, as and when required.
Every movement of insured car is recorded and can be ordered at simple request.

If there exist technology and will to do.. than we can only pray to God Almighty!
Would you believe me if I tell you that the MaxxPro we got has no such "Kill Switch" or "Hull/Armour deterioration" what so ever?

Would you believe me if I tell you that the MaxxPro we got has no such "Kill Switch" or "Hull/Armour deterioration" what so ever?

Who will make sure that those MRPs are not used against US interests?

Who will make sure that those MRPs are not used against US interests?

MRPS... they are not TANks or Ballistic missiles... and as for "US interest", the US cleared a sell of COmbat Helis... they don't see pakistan as a threat for US

MRPS... they are not TANks or Ballistic missiles... and as for "US interest", the US cleared a sell of COmbat Helis... they don't see pakistan as a threat for US

They don't see Pakistan as threat is debatable but if they do they have pretty much the tech. to bug and jam their military/non military machines.

Neither country sees each other as threats.

Of course...

Pakistan govt. should equip its hard working soldiers, bit better.

Do these include deliveries to PAF too? Because a couple of these MRAPs have been deployed around the entrance and exits of PAC Kamra 2 days back.

Sometimes ppl...
Its very much a possibility. Jokes apart.
A number of vehicles were procured during Musharraf era. They were opened only to find a homing device in a sealed component. So...?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom