What's new

'Huge Afghanistan attack foiled'

The spokesman said the five suspects had links with Pakistan's main intelligence organisation, the Inter-Services Intelligence agency, or ISI, and were acting on the orders of two Taliban commanders.

Afghanistan has often accused the ISI of involvement in supporting anti-government insurgents in Afghanistan.

Like that Pakistani Captain that the Afghan Forces caught in a daring raid on a Talib training camp and never produced before the media, court or any soul that could verify that claim? This is just an excuse used by the Afghan Govt to channel the pre-existing hatred for Pakistan into a more constructive source of concensus that they hope they can utilize as a tool for nation building. However, such foundations do not hold ground for long. Case in point: The Nazis. Global superpower reduced to nothing, Germany had to rebuild over again and the Jews are now arguably the most politically significant nation in the entire ME.

Did This truck loaded with explosives come from India ?:D

As I earlier said come out cocoon of illusions,Pakistan uses terrorism as foreign policy.
That's why whole world call Pakistan , an International migraine and a terrorist nation.

What's to say it didn't? There's about as much proof incriminating India as there is incriminating Pakistan, you might even throw in Gabon if you want!
We aren't in the cocoon of illusions, you are. The people who watch Kabul Express and become experts in Afghan Affairs in their own right. Pakistan has done more for the stability of this region than any other country, we may have made mistakes in the past, but we have suffered for it. You have no right to say any of the above because last I checked India was just as active funding the Mukti Bahini, LTTE and Northern Alliance as Pakistan was their counterparts.

Update:And now your banned, like they say: An eye for an eye and a ban for the well deserving troll.

Where did it come out from?

Their officers are being trained in Indian institutions, by the NATO, the US. The support group will keep increasing as they keep adopting to their training. They have improved from a ragtag fighting unit to a decent enough one, and I dont see why it will not keep getting better.

They have been confident enough to say that they are willing to go ahead alone to take up the security of Afghanistan and to ensure investments of a number of countries in Afg. Dont think these countries would have it any other way. The terrorism unleashed by the people and entities who want to maintain control on Afg will be a hindrance, but people are confident that terrorism won't win. infact it never does anyway.

Sheeesh! Imagine if it had gone
Now, that's a lot of tomato ketchup, what?
lol-060.gif

That's the first idiotic post of this thread!

@humanfirst

all your post emphasize the word Pakistan...... Please ask clear question then I'll answer.

3 pakistani citizens arrested,truck coming from pakistan(as per al jazeera)....Indication of involvement of paikstan based groups..??

Sheeesh! Imagine if it had gone
Now, that's a lot of tomato ketchup, what?
lol-060.gif

At what temperature do potatoes turn to tomato ketchup..bro?

There is a big campaign as well for them in facebook on 5th may for designing and distributing ANSF photos among people, gluing them in stands/walls/cars etc.. I have started designing some photos and will hopefully print them in thousands!

These kind of campaigns helps to build confidence with the people. More the awareness and confidence from Afghan people about the Afghan troops the support for taliban will reduce.

Their officers are being trained in Indian institutions, by the NATO, the US. The support group will keep increasing as they keep adopting to their training. They have improved from a ragtag fighting unit to a decent enough one, and I dont see why it will not keep getting better.

They have been confident enough to say that they are willing to go ahead alone to take up the security of Afghanistan and to ensure investments of a number of countries in Afg. Dont think these countries would have it any other way. The terrorism unleashed by the people and entities who want to maintain control on Afg will be a hindrance, but people are confident that terrorism won't win. infact it never does anyway.

You ignored the very basic fundamentals of a state of the art fighting force. Yes they were trained by the NATO (I dont count India). But they were once trained by the even tougher army called USSR with better weapons. But they failed. Now my point is that without enough money a army can not sustain and NATO's 4.1 billion dollar will certainly help to secure major urban points but not the whole country and I dont see Afhgan economy turning around anytime soon. Most of the countryside will remain unguarded in the years to come where Opium trade and Taliban will flourish.

No offense meant for my Afhgan friends.

You ignored the very basic fundamentals of a state of the art fighting force. Yes they were trained by the NATO (I dont count India). But they were once trained by the even more tougher army called USSR with better weapons. But they failed. Now my point is that without enough money a army can not sustain and NATO's 4.1 billion dollar will certainly help to secure major urban points but not the whole country and I dont see Afhgan economy turning around anytime soon. Most of the countryside will remain unguarded in the years to come where Opium trade and Taliban will flourish.

No offense meant for my Afhgan friends.

ANA were never trained by USSR it was our intelligence KHAD which was doing the job of KGB in Afghanistan and Pakistan! KGB trained KHAD as per the level of KGB; The army didn't failed to the end it was the loyalty of Dr. Najibullah who left the government for some sh*t head soled out Mujahideens aka Massoud, Hekmatyar, Sayyaf, Rabanni etc.. and when this was happening majority of armed forces deserted. The situation was like a father was Mujahid and son was supporting communists by doing duty in ANA my family is an example too but that was a country wide Jihad a holy one in which every men and 'women' in Afghanistan joined hands and kicked out the enemy and it was completely different from today there are around 25000 terrorists posed as Taliban and fights for Afghanistan funny..!! don't you guys ever wonder why don't every other Afghan joins them? or at least their own Pashtuns? so it could increase their number from 25000 to 5 mln? USA's exit from Afghanistan is completely different from USSR's exit; USA works more responsibly than USSR did in Afghanistan.

PS: for the honor of the shaheed, my father's aunt fired with AK 47 at USSR's Mi-24 when that gunship was flying very low in their garden and those bastards opened fired in which she and her daughter martyred.

ANA were never trained by USSR it was our intelligence KHAD which was doing the job of KGB in Afghanistan and Pakistan! KGB trained KHAD as per the level of KGB; The army didn't failed to the end it was the loyalty of Dr. Najibullah who left the government for some sh*t head soled out Mujahideens aka Massoud, Hekmatyar, Sayyaf, Rabanni etc.. and when this was happening majority of armed forces deserted. The situation was like a father was Mujahid and son was supporting communists by doing duty in ANA my family is an example too but that was a country wide Jihad a holy one in which every men and 'women' in Afghanistan joined hands and kicked out the enemy and it was completely different from today there are around 25000 terrorists posed as Taliban and fights for Afghanistan funny..!! don't you guys ever wonder why don't every other Afghan joins them? or at least their own Pashtuns? so it could increase their number from 25000 to 5 mln? USA's exit from Afghanistan is completely different from USSR's exit; USA works more responsibly than USSR did in Afghanistan.

PS: for the honor of the shaheed, my father's aunt fired with AK 47 at USSR's Mi-24 when that gunship was flying very low in their garden and those bastards opened fired in which she and her daughter martyred.

I got your point. But the question remained whether this force will be able to take control of the entire country? Will, peasant give up opium farming voluntarily? Will remaining Taliban will come back to mainstream society and surrender arms?

These are tough challenges ANA will have to deal after NATO withdrawl. Fighthing it out is out of quetion as I dont see Afhgan government or ANA strong enough to do that. Even PK army had hard time to take control of the situation.

PS: She is a brave lady. I wont open fire at the gunship from my own premise under any circumstances though.

I got your point. But the question remained whether this force will be able to take control of the entire country? Will, peasant give up opium farming voluntarily? Will remaining Taliban will come back to mainstream society and surrender arms?

These are tough challenges ANA will have to deal after NATO withdrawl. Fighthing it out is out of quetion as I dont see Afhgan government or ANA strong enough to do that. Even PK army had hard time to take control of the situation.

PS: She is a brave lady. I wont open fire at the gunship from my own premise under any circumstances though.

ANSF today controls 50% of Afghanistan and Afghans are very optimistic by their abilities in countering terrorist activities, most of opium farming is by warlords and warlords have support from NATO and government it is a fair blame against Taliban! as NATO leave and new government forms (2014 election) these scums will have no place to live in Afghanistan.

Taliban are currently negotiating and they know there is no chance of victory by force, political compromise is good and fruitful for everyone. There are only 2 major factions fighting against US and Afghan government 'Taliban' and 'Hezb Islami' and fortunately Hezb Islami's peace negotiators came last week to Kabul and met Karzai and every other political personalities and previously they had given their strategy of peace and Afghan government is working with them closely. Hezb Islam is running by Gul Buddin Hekmatyar and in the current government they have 35% seat is parliament, 3 ministries, 8 foreign offices and a lot of governors and deputy governors along with many military and police commanders so in case if Allah wills this group comes to accept peace the already damaged momentum of Taliban will collapse and than the Afghan government could call Taliban as the true enemies of Afghans and Afghanistan and to date Afghan government has called Taliban 'brothers' not enemies!

For Indians and Afghans, everything is ISI. Afghanistan is all peaceful, there is no occupation there, its all success but ISI goes there to spoil their party.

I would urge Afghans to come out of their life of illusions. Its amazing how good is NDS that they immediately know it was ISI and ISI is so stupid that it leaves its fingerprints behind. Can you imagine a premier intelligence agency doing that?

Afghans have a right to resist occupation. If Afghans are targeting foreigners, they are doing a noble thing. I would think those who impose wars in foreign lands will agree that if they are occupied by foreign armies, they will do the same.

But its equally important for those to consider their future who are seen as collaborators of the occupation.

Absolutely they are resisting foreigners. The Taliban terrorists coming from Pakistan are being resisted.

Back
Top Bottom